Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Community Meeting in London Friday 8th of March

Community Meeting in London Friday 8th of March

NOTICE: Community Meeting in London – Friday 8th of March

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Jurassic World Evolution fans!

The Frontier community is well known for its awesome meetups – so I thought we’d organise a Jurassic World Evolution one for you to attend! Since I’m UK based, this is going to be a UK Jurassic World Evolution meetup.

UK Jurassic World Evolution Meetup – Friday 8th March 2019 – London

Okay, so the plan is to meetup on Friday the 8th of March. We’ll meet at the Natural History Museum in London for about 1pm! I’m hoping that will give those of you who will be travelling time to get into the city and join us for a fun day out. I’m hoping we’ll be able to fill it with some fun JWE inspired activities, some cool prizes and just generally a chance to hang out with people who also love this game.

If you’re interested, please fill out the below form. I’m hoping those of you who work will have enough time to book this day off and come and join us.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

UPDATE: If you're still not convinced, anyone who comes down on the day will also have the chance to access a light-hearted Jurassic Park talk from one of the NHM's resident scientists from 1:30pm til 2:30pm. An exciting and memorable thing which I am sure you will not want to miss out on!

Thanks, JWE fans – looking forward to hopefully seeing you on the 8th of March!

Tom

This is a wonderful idea.
    If only I could attend.

I hope you all will have a great day and take a lot of pictures that are allowed to be shared.

Sorry to hear you can't attend this one - hoping if a lot of people come along, we'll be able to organise more in the future!

I promise I will get lots of pictures so it feels just like you were with us!

Originally Posted by Tom_Jurassic View Post (Source)
    Sorry to hear you can't attend this one - hoping if a lot of people come along, we'll be able to organise more in the future!

I promise I will get lots of pictures so it feels just like you were with us!
    Awesome!

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    That's a great initiative.
    Unfortunately I will not be able to come myself for medical reasons but I wish all of you a wonderful day and hope you get a good amount of people to come to the community meeting.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    That's a great initiative.
    Unfortunately I will not be able to come myself for medical reasons but I wish all of you a wonderful day and hope you get a good amount of people to come to the community meeting.

Ah Lora - sorry to hear this! Will get tons of photos so it feels like you are with us. We'll be thinking of you!

I think I can definitely attend the meet-up, as long as nothing unexpected pops up. It's a great idea!

Hopefully will see you there! Go ahead and sign up if you haven't already, and if circumstances change, I can always remove you later.

Originally Posted by Tom_Jurassic View Post (Source)
    Hopefully will see you there! Go ahead and sign up if you haven't already, and if circumstances change, I can always remove you later.
    Signed up not too long ago, I looking forward to seeing everyone at this event!

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #10
    I've not been to The Natural History Museum in ages!

So, probably, a new uptade this day.

Originally Posted by Gondrasia View Post (Source)
    Signed up not too long ago, I looking forward to seeing everyone at this event!
    Glad to hear it mate!

Originally Posted by Paul_Crowther View Post (Source)
    I've not been to The Natural History Museum in ages!
    Well, you know, if you wanted to come along... I think this next update might sell it!

BIG UPDATE FOR YOU ALL R.E. THE MEETUP.

I am now delighted to share that from 1:30pm - 2:30pm, our group will be receiving a talk from one of the Scientists who works behind the scenes at the Natural History Museum! The talk is a light hearted chat themed around Jurassic Park - and is something which doesn't happen too frequently, so it's a wonderful opportunity to not only visit the museum, but you access a real special experience too.

I also have updated the freebies I'm bringing down on the day...