View Entry Info: Game crashes after deploying SRV

Category:
XB1 Bug Reports
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Game crashes after deploying SRV

Game crashes after deploying SRV

Time of occurrence
    al the time

Frequency

Ship/SRV?
    SRV

Ship Type
    Anaconda

Description
    Game crashes after deploying SR, stays on the loading screen then I have to restart. After logging in, my SRV is on the planet and the ship automatically dismissed.

Steps to Reproduce
    1 Get on an Anaconda
    2 land on a planet
    3 deploy SRV

Crash

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hi S. Bedouin,

Thank you for your report.

Would you be able to tell me the system and planet name that you are attempting to use your SRV on?

Take care, Commander!

At the moment I'm doing DW2 and deploying SRV on any planet causes this. Some guy at Fleetcom Discorder says it happens the same to him. It seems that happens in Cutters too. At least that was what he said

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    Hi S. Bedouin,

Would you be able to attempt to reproduce this on a planet and then tell me the exact planet and system it is? This would be extremely helpful to our investigation of this issue.

Fly safe, o7.

Hi, I have the same problem. Flying a T-10.
    I have this problems on all planets in the system omega sector VE-Q B5-15

I'm using a Condy and I don't have this issue after the update. Not sure if that helps.

In my T9 I'm still not risking deploying an SRV until after they make my ship able to land when recalled, or I'd test this...

8. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #8
    Hi Air Marshal One,

Could you tell me if you were in a wing, in open play or solo play? Any more information would greatly help us!

Take care, Commanders!

Hi, i was in the privat Groupe of the distance worlds 2.
    Now I moved on. I check it later today in the new system and check in open, private and single.

System: PLAA AESCS JB-O C6-23
    planet: PLAA AESCS JB-O C6-23 3

launching SRV in privat: ok
    In single: ok
    In open: ok

Seems to be a problem in the omega sector, or if there are to many players in a system?

It has happened to me a few times when launching my SRV or SLF no matter location then I have to relog and then I spawn in my SRV or SLF but really far away from my ship.

Me as well.. and random, like not every planet, it just gets stuck in between going down from the cockpit to the SRV

Still having the same problem... How am I going to land and explore if I cant deploy SRV ….

14. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #14
    Hi Commanders,

Thank you for your reports and apologies for my late reply.

I have passed this along so that we can investigate this internally.

Take care, Commanders! Fly safe o7!

Hi all,

If you hit this, do you see a crash report prompt? If you do, please do send us the report so we can try and investigate the cause. We will also attempt repro of this in house with the details you supply us.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last