Page 1 of 19 1235 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

Greetings Commanders,

It's our 25th anniversary here at Frontier Developments and we are so excited to spend it with you!

Our communities are filled with wonderful, brilliant people who have given us the opportunity to create games for the last 25 years and we thank you for it. Here's to many more!

To celebrate 25 years of Frontier, we're giving you the chance to unlock a brand new paint job for the Cobra MK III, free for all Commanders called the F25! To unlock it, join forces and collectively travel 250,000,000 light-years between 24 - 31 January. It's that simple! If you reach that amount of light-years jumped on the 31st, the paint job will be unlocked!

Good luck Commanders!

EDIT 28/01/19 - You've reached 62% already. As mentioned in our Tweet here: 'Last week we challenged the community to fly 250,000,000LY in celebration of @frontierdev's 25th anniversary! With three days still to go, you've managed to jump 154,589,173LY... which is 62% of the required distance! Keep at it, Commanders!'

Friendship Drive Charging

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Nice, any chance of a sneak peek?

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

It's our 25th anniversary here at Frontier Developments and we are so excited to spend it with you!

Our communities are filled with wonderful, brilliant people who have given us the opportunity to create games for the last 25 years and we thank you for it. Here's to many more!

To celebrate 25 years of Frontier, we're giving you the chance to unlock a brand new paint job for the Cobra MK III, free for all Commanders called the F25! To unlock it, join forces and collectively travel 250,000,000 light-years between 24 - 31 January. It's that simple! If you reach that amount of light-years jumped on the 31st, the paint job will be unlocked!

Good luck Commanders!
    And how many jumps do you need to tell you what are you working on in season 4?
    But seriously, I donít understand that such a terrible thing can happen if you tell about the main points of season 4?

A freebie without any conditions would be nice! :-).

I'd think DW2 will probably do that on its own, but I'll join in to some degree.

I am not Flimley /O\

and nor is my wife.

How do we know how far we need to go. Or has DW2 meant we already got it.

Plus: this might slow things down ... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...n-new-systems)

Well, I will most certainly be adding around 5000 LY to that total, if not more, seeing as I leave with the rest of the Distant Worlds 2 expedition fleet this Sunday

I'm doing my best....

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)

Plus: this might slow things down ... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...n-new-systems)
    Yeah ... I imagine that exploration-killer might get fixed quite quickly lol

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)

We need a graph, or a chart or a CG type chart.

Very cool!

I guess DW2 will carry the main load, but i am going on a tour to do my duty. Lets rock the void!

o7 CMDRs

Double Elite Global Moderator Robert Maynard's Avatar
    Sounds like I need to prep my latest altCMDR to do the 10kly homage for Prof. Palin....

Dear Frontier,

Having played this game since 2015, about 3200 hours I have not yet reached 1 million LY. I'm not sure if we all, even with DW2 going on can make 250 times that in a week, try to push your expectations closer to reality.

Best Regards
    CMDR AugustDark

Page 1 of 19 1235 Last