Page 2 of 2 First 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: CtD after catching a ride to Hutton Orbital on the Gnosis?

Like a cruel cruel joke, those of us who were docked on The Gnosis can get back in the game but only by being deposited in Alpha Centauri.... at the star... .22ly from the ship we were on... Back in the game, which is good, but I would have stayed in Varati if I thought I was going to have to make that trip out to Hutton ever again!

Seeing how often there are issues with megaships (Jacques, Gnosis) makes me really look forward to fleet carriers.

Thou shalt not take a short cut to Hutton.
    Thou shalt endure the 1.5h supercruise, and thou shalt enjoty it!

No mug for you!

(No free Anaconda either)

I have to say, this makes me feel much better about going to Hutton the old fashioned way last night. Not only do I get to log in at the correct station tonight, but I managed to get my shopping done during the flight out

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #20
    Hi folks, have been advised this should be resolved. Let us know if the issues continue.

Looks fine - logging in on Gnosis a good 22mm from Hutton, just around the planet - sweet!

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Looks fine - logging in on Gnosis a good 22mm from Hutton, just around the planet - sweet!

Thanks a lot!
    Sensitive people, do not read:
    22 millimeters? :eek: That's close! :D
    22 Mm perhaps? ;)

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)

Thanks a lot!
    That's a tiny planet.

Originally Posted by Zieman View Post (Source)
    22 Mm perhaps? ;)
    Triggered

The question that comes to mind is what is Canonn doing in Proxima centauri?
    Are the co-ordinates for Raxxla hidden under a pile of bacon grease encrusted hustler magazines in Vingtetun's sleeper in the back parking lot?

Originally Posted by Das Boot View Post (Source)
    The question that comes to mind is what is Canonn doing in Proxima centauri?
    Are the co-ordinates for Raxxla hidden under a pile of bacon grease encrusted hustler magazines in Vingtetun's sleeper in the back parking lot?
    Truckers are holding a party for Ed's leaving tonight, Canonn were asked to bring Gin, as we have 'a lot' They ain't getting the biscuit supplies though

Originally Posted by Zieman View Post (Source)
    22 Mm perhaps? ;)
    Talk about leaving inches to spare? :-)

Page 2 of 2 First 12