Page 2 of 2 First 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier 25 - Community Activities Complete!

Poor FDev....they really can not win.

Cheers for the skin. I'll see it in game in another 15 or so weeks, I guess!

Is there a trick to accessing the F25 paint job? It does not show up in the livery paint job list for my Cobra Mk III. (I'm a PS4 CMDR).

Thanks.

Good question PS4 as well and I can't find the damned thing in the list either. WTH Frontier?

Thanks fa all da fun Frontier, never flown a MK3 and prolly never will ��

Alternatively, Frontier have data on how much people travelled and came up with a figure that was totally viable.

Originally Posted by MarcusBritish View Post (Source)
    Don't feel underwhelmed. The community didn't do a thing, the numbers are fake (remember the so-called "2.8%" who board flip). Think about it... these skins were made weeks or months in advance of the anniversary, the whole thing is part of a planned marketing campaign to promote their products through the idea of community goals which we as end users can never prove were actually reached. What were they going to do, say "nope, you failed to show loyalty to us" and delete the lot?

Originally Posted by rOmiLaYu View Post (Source)
    Poor FDev....they really can not win.

Cheers for the skin. I'll see it in game in another 15 or so weeks, I guess!
    They could win, they choose to add more and more skins for a ship very few people fly for very long instead.

Originally Posted by Cibaugh View Post (Source)
    Good question PS4 as well and I can't find the damned thing in the list either. WTH Frontier?
    Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Hello folks,

The Frontier 25 Paint Job is now available in-game for PlayStation 4 owners.

We apologise for the delay on getting it to you - and hope you enjoy the new Paint Job!
    ^^^

They should have made the skin available for the ship all players own most.
    How many people own a Cobra?

If it's a community activity and i already participate for the sake of community, well, not all maybe but apparently most of the community should be able to reap.

Would be nice to have a skin that could be used on all ships (explorers did this if it was combat I could see cobra but a skin for the asp explorer or conda or Krait 2 would have been nice for us guys that play a lot I feel a cobra could be my slf lol).

Page 2 of 2 First 12