Page 1 of 15 1235 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Server Issues?

Server Issues?

Keep getting "Cannot Connect to Server" timeouts when traversing "Witch-Space" for seemingly "minutes".
    Anyone else?

Can't even log in.

I love my rotating ship in the launcher.

Remember, it's all the users' fault. Thus speaketh the knights!

Did you submit a bug report?

*ducks and runs off*

same problem here, i returned today after 3+ years and just getting disconnected

just been in same system mucking about server not available then 10 mins play then timed out

So it’s not just me then....
    (Personal self esteem issue abating)

I'm getting major lag when going into or out of supercruise, disconnects, difficulty connecting, and docking requests being canceled. Not fun having your docking request cancel itself when you're just about to enter the mailslot with a hold full of illicit cargo.

Same here. Almost impossible to fly 4 hops without a disconnection. *If* I can login at all...

Ditto, hamsters need feeding. This has been going on since 3.3 dropped. Really poor show from Frontier. Only online game that has terrible server issues on a daily basis.

It’s nice to have a job and an office at times like this... when I get home and can play, this will all be just a memory.

Originally Posted by Andrew Gaspurr View Post (Source)
    Did you submit a bug report?

*ducks and runs off*
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...63#post7391863

Originally Posted by Albert Madullier View Post (Source)
    same problem here, i returned today after 3+ years and just getting disconnected
    Maybe in another three years it will be fixed, along with all the other bugs

I have an hour left to finish a mission I picked up yesterday. Not happy.

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Hey Commanders,

I've made the team aware and we're currently investigating. Please do let us know if you continue to have trouble!

Page 1 of 15 1235 Last