Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Free paintjob

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    Tried to see if I could get this Cobra F25 paint job on my PS4. No go either. Definitely missing. Lloyd?
    Yep missing for me too - been trying for a couple of days - it was announced to be available by Paige from Friday 1 February at 12.00 UTC

  2. #17
    Typical... Screw the console players who contributed as well. Guess my Elite exploration rank didn't count for squat again.

    3 days after its "supposed" release I come back from a multi day mining expedition to more disappointment.

  3. #18
    Has anyone checked the actual outfitting with a Cobra? I can't as I am on DW2. Assume someone has tbh. Tetz can you confirm for my sanity? Thanks.

    Saying all this did we get the free Krait pack either?

  4. #19
    Great I thought it was just me who couldn't find the Cobra F25 paintjob either in the store or Outfitting :-)

    It wasn't there on Saturday, but will double check tonight, but I'm not holding out much hope of it being there until Frontier send a communication apologising that they have missed the PS4 (and potentially the XBOX) - just shows they only want the money from the PC players and don't seem to care about the millions, of $, they have had from the console sections.

  5. #20
    Sometimes FDev just forgot to do things - the Newsletter Decal was absent until I pointed out to Paige that we didn't actually have it (had to send her a pic of outfitting before she would believe me!). It turned up a few hours later.

    No point in getting salty, just need to get through to the person who can flip the switch.

    I see no-one bothered to raise a bug as Will requested, and you're about to miss the daily QA triage (well, if it happens today). So I guess no-one really wants the PJ after all...

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Sometimes FDev just forgot to do things - the Newsletter Decal was absent until I pointed out to Paige that we didn't actually have it (had to send her a pic of outfitting before she would believe me!). It turned up a few hours later.

    No point in getting salty, just need to get through to the person who can flip the switch.

    I see no-one bothered to raise a bug as Will requested, and you're about to miss the daily QA triage (well, if it happens today). So I guess no-one really wants the PJ after all...
    I can't raise a bug when I can't confirm it, otherwise I would have done, as I said I am out in DW2.

  7. #22
    Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    Has anyone checked the actual outfitting with a Cobra? I can't as I am on DW2. Assume someone has tbh. Tetz can you confirm for my sanity? Thanks.

    Saying all this did we get the free Krait pack either?
    It's still unavailable at the Cobra. The Krait pack is very nice indeed

  8. #23
    Thanks to madmattnz

    Bug has been raised: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...PS4-Outfitting

  9. #24
    Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    Definitely missing. Lloyd?
    I was thinking the same thing, minus the period.

  10. #25
    For some of us, this and the Krait pack are going to be impossible to check until later this year. Hauling a couple hundred tons for DW2 in a T9 means I can't swap over to check.

    Hopefully straightened out by October.

  11. This is the last staff post in this thread. #26
    Hello folks,

    The Frontier 25 Paint Job is now available in-game for PlayStation 4 owners.

    We apologise for the delay on getting it to you - and hope you enjoy the new Paint Job!

  12. #27
    Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Hello folks,

    The Frontier 25 Paint Job is now available in-game for PlayStation 4 owners.

    We apologise for the delay on getting it to you - and hope you enjoy the new Paint Job!
    Thanks Will.

  13. #28
    Thank you Will,

    I'll be doing some painting of the Cobra tonight :-)

Page 2 of 2 First 12