Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PAX East 2019 - Frontier Meet Announcement

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

PAX East 2019 - Frontier Meet Announcement

Greetings!

It's been a while since we last got together at PAX and we've been itching for another opportunity to hang out together! Well, good news! We're back for another amazing Frontier Meet up at PAX East! This is a great chance to come enjoy some food, drinks and have a little fun with the Frontier community! It's going to be a fantastic event and we can't wait to see you there!

Here's everything you need to know about the meet up:

Date: 28 March 2019
    Where: Hard Rock Cafe - Faneuil Hall (Boston USA)
    When: 20:00 - 00:00 (EST)

To join in the fun all you have to do is sign up and request your tickets via our Google Form here.

• When you've done that you just need to sit tight and wait for the community team to respond and confirm your reserved tickets, please note tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
    • The confirmed tickets will come in the form of an Eventbrite invitation and you will need to confirm the Eventbrite invitation in order to attend the event.
    • The tickets will give you all the details of the event.
    • All tickets are free but please be aware that you will need to be over 21 to be allowed into the venue.
    • You can reserve up to two tickets per person.
    • The tickets are for the Frontier Community even only, tickets are not associated with entry to PAX East.

We'll email you as soon as we can once you have filled in the form. If you need more tickets or have any questions please contact us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line 'Frontier Community Meet PAX East 2019'. You're also welcome to post any questions you might have in the thread below.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

Are any meetings planned for the UK this year Mr Will ?

Flimley

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Greetings!

It's been a while since we last got together at PAX and we've been itching for another opportunity to hang out together! Well, good news! We're back for another amazing Frontier Meet up at PAX East! This is a great chance to come enjoy some food, drinks and have a little fun with the Frontier community! It's going to be a fantastic event and we can't wait to see you there!

Here's everything you need to know about the meet up:

Date: 28 March 2019
    Where: Hard Rock Cafe - Faneuil Hall (Boston USA)
    When: 20:00 - 00:00 (EST)

To join in the fun all you have to do is sign up and request your tickets via our Google Form here.

• When you've done that you just need to sit tight and wait for the community team to respond and confirm your reserved tickets, please note tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
    • The confirmed tickets will come in the form of an Eventbrite invitation and you will need to confirm the Eventbrite invitation in order to attend the event.
    • The tickets will give you all the details of the event.
    • All tickets are free but please be aware that you will need to be over 21 to be allowed into the venue.
    • You can reserve up to two tickets per person.
    • The tickets are for the Frontier Community even only, tickets are not associated with entry to PAX East.

We'll email you as soon as we can once you have filled in the form. If you need more tickets or have any questions please contact us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line 'Frontier Community Meet PAX East 2019'. You're also welcome to post any questions you might have in the thread below.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!
    And of course, as usual, you will not say anything about season 4, right?

Will, at this point it would be great to know whether the community should follow this or any meeting with anticipation of getting any news about the roadmap for Elite. I understand you guys are cautious and I also see why. But leaving everything for speculation can turn toxic too.

Originally Posted by optimal_909 View Post (Source)
    Will, at this point it would be great to know whether the community should follow this or any meeting with anticipation of getting any news about the roadmap for Elite. I understand you guys are cautious and I also see why. But leaving everything for speculation can turn toxic too.
    And why should they?
    And why do you need this roadmap?
    It is not necessary.

Originally Posted by Diagbar View Post (Source)
    And why should they?
    And why do you need this roadmap?
    It is not necessary.
    Why what? Why is the community, fanbase important? Why have community managers at all?
    Why do livestreams, or advertisements, competitions?

Keeping the the players informed, teased and looking forward to updates is absolutely necessary. FDev has done this with Season 2 and Beyond as well.

Why what? Why is the community, fanbase important? Why have community managers at all?
    Why do livestreams, or advertisements, competitions?

Keeping the the players informed, teased and looking forward to updates is absolutely necessary. FDev has done this with Season 2 and Beyond as well.
    If it were necessary to tell the community about plans for the future, the frontiers would do it.
    If the frontiers do not talk about the future, then there is no need.
    Fd right they do not say anything.

If it were necessary to tell the community about plans for the future, the frontiers would do it.
    If the frontiers do not talk about the future, then there is no need
    Wow.
    Let me rephrase again: it is about whether we can expect anything about the roadmap. If yes, I will follow the news, if not, then I will not.

Wow.
    Let me rephrase again: it is about whether we can expect anything about the roadmap. If yes, I will follow the news, if not, then I will not.
    No, you can not wait, nothing will be, as always.

Originally Posted by Flimley View Post (Source)

Flimley
    Hoping for an announcement for the Elite Community Meet 2019.

Last years was announced about now.

http://elitemeet.info/

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ortland-Oregon!

No, you can not wait, nothing will be, as always.

Originally Posted by Flimley View Post (Source)

Flimley
    Explorers Anonymous? I think I should attend a meeting probably...

CMDR Evoflash: "Hi, I'm CMDR Evoflash. I'm an explorer"
    all: "Hi Evoflash"

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Play nice please.

And if you've never been to a Frontier Community Event and you're not sure. Go! you'll have a great time.

Boston is bit too far away from me.

Now if you rocked up at:

https://www.dreamland.co.uk/events/l...il/2836/9/geek

to show some stuff off to the general populace of sunny Margate, that would be great.

The convention could do with some bigger companies getting involved. Dreamland would be a great place the next FDev expo too. Handy for me as I live just up the road from it. Not that, that has anything to do with it. Honest.

Always nice to see Frontier events.

With maybe sweet information ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last