Page 2 of 2 First 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PAX East 2019 - Frontier Meet Announcement

https://elitedangerous2016.wordpress...title-unknown/

"During recent Twitch Live-streams Will Flanagan commented that there are plans in place for 2019 but that they arenít yet ready to reveal them. You can watch a short clip of some of those comments, here. "

As you can see, most likely the FD will not announce anything earlier than August-September 2019.
    Because now the community has not played enough in 3.3 and it has announcements 4. 0 are not needed.

Originally Posted by Diagbar View Post (Source)

"During recent Twitch Live-streams Will Flanagan commented that there are plans in place for 2019 but that they aren’t yet ready to reveal them. You can watch a short clip of some of those comments, here. "

As you can see, most likely the FD will not announce anything earlier than August-September 2019.
    Because now the community has not played enough in 3.3 and it has announcements 4. 0 are not needed.
    "The new Era will be a major milestone in Elite's history", and this is the essential point here.

Originally Posted by Diagbar View Post (Source)

"During recent Twitch Live-streams Will Flanagan commented that there are plans in place for 2019 but that they arenít yet ready to reveal them. You can watch a short clip of some of those comments, here. "

I would be very surprised if they leave it that long for an announcment. That would be around a year between updates. I fully suspect that there will be other updates as the Narative will need to be pushed along at some point unless they intent to leave it not going anywhere for a year. I really can't see that happening.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    I fully suspect that there will be other updates as the Narative will need to be pushed along at some point unless they intent to leave it not going anywhere for a year. I really can't see that happening.
    You don't think it's a reasonable possibility that Frontier will move to an annual update? Given that Beyond only had two significant updates, I don't think it's all that unlikely.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    I would be very surprised if they leave it that long for an announcment. That would be around a year between updates. I fully suspect that there will be other updates as the Narative will need to be pushed along at some point unless they intent to leave it not going anywhere for a year. I really can't see that happening.
    To be honest, considering what we have got in 2018 and that the Elite dev team is bigger than ever, I am very surprised that apparently Beyond consumed most of the resources.
    2018 was meant to be a year of revisiting existing game mechanics, something of a pause before something meaningful arrives. I was almost certain, that at least half of the team is working on new content already, which will be announced shortly after Beyond.

It is what it is.

Page 2 of 2 First 12