Page 5 of 5 First 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Squadron Leaderboards - Season One - Results

Can anyone help me sort out where this "reward" is that I'm told I've been given? I can't seem to find it for the life of me. I know it's in outfitting but I've come up dry.

EDIT: Nevermind....it's a holographic bobblehead. Swish.

FEDX was 31 members at the time the xbox powerplay leaderboard was finalized. They managed to beat Celestial Light Brigade. CLB is at least 100 members big on XBox.

all hail to the CHEATERBOARD (or EXPLOITBOARD) winners... Still waiting for investigation results about the transactional nature of that as per this:

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    We've passed the feedback on for investigation. Thank you!
    Been waiting for about 2 years but still, I have faith in fdev.

Originally Posted by Azreh Helas View Post (Source)
    mor active members more missions getting, done more ships shot etc, am i missing something?
    No, but it does seem kind of a strange incentive to funnel players together in larger groups.

Should be awards for more active player averages as well, in my opinion – coming from someone who is in one of the full squadrons and got an award for doing what I was already doing anyway.

At first I didn't even know what the award was for.

To be fair, I'm not actually sure that averages aren't a weighted factor as it is now.

Cheers. o7

Does anyone know if we can pick these awards up whenever? Half my Squadron (Achievements) is in the black and we're wondering if we need to high-tail it to Colonia before this season ends or... (Took silver in Xbox CQC)

Page 5 of 5 First 345