Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: federal blockade in Cubeo

Originally Posted by SkyDiver View Post (Source)
    i know, i did it so many times, but I only wanted an explanation thanks
    Hi there, TheLightning999
    I was one those vipers that was interdicting you. I believe you are leaving out a small detail to what you were actually doing...

Anyways, It's a shame you didn't want to fight us in your pretty Corvette.

Originally Posted by Spongedoc View Post (Source)
    Hey dude, we were all weekend, and didn't see you at all Honestly we didn't have any resistance as usual.

@SkyDiver This is our website, maybe a few from you are already in one of our FVD raid videos.
    http://fvd.spongedoc.hu/
    Maybe you should announce your future blockades. You'd get a lot more action.

Man, we were there all weekend.

But you know what? We will inform you in this forum, when we plan our next blockade right? Just calculate some rebuy before you jump in to Cubeo ;-)

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    This little Fed up-start is lucky they are playing on Xbox, because if they were on the P.C.. I would have to jump into my Sidewinder and pop back to my Home system (Cubeo), to sort them out.
    Hmmm FVD are mostly on PC, did you come and kick our arses then, cos we didn't notice.

Originally Posted by V00d00r4ng3r View Post (Source)
    We're on all platforms. See you in Cubeo
    I'll be there shortly.
    God help you all.

Originally Posted by Sup3rfluiD View Post (Source)
    It doesn't help. People just spew hate here and never bring a combat response.

Originally Posted by Darkslayer View Post (Source)
    It's kinda sad that :/

I'll come down and have a pop at your Ps4 boyos if you really are on all platforms.

Well that sucks.
    Never quite understood that kind of mindset..

Well that sucks.
    Never quite understood that kind of mindset..
    People are happy to keyboard warrior.

But much like annoying folks in real life, the culprit generally runs away with his tail between his legs crying foul play.

Pathetic is what it is.

Right the same way bank robbers should announce in advance they are going to rob the bank.

That is very true but im here for the salt lol

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    It's kinda sad that :/

I'll come down and have a pop at your Ps4 boyos if you really are on all platforms.
    AFAIK I know, we don't have PS4 players currently. But I hope we will be there soon ;-)

Originally Posted by Spongedoc View Post (Source)
    AFAIK I know, we don't have PS4 players currently. But I hope we will be there soon ;-)
    Lol. Are you boys the Viper squadron are yas?

I'll be back on de Pc gaming fairly soon, I'll be sure to come play