Page 4 of 4 First 234

Thread: federal blockade in Cubeo

Originally Posted by CMDR Big Mike View Post (Source)
    After watching the expanse, I need all the MC turrets I can get. I outfitted my trade conda with all MC turrets save for the huge beam, and it looked epic. When I refitted it for exploration, i just had to keep them and just lightweight modded them.

Also on my krait phantom I run 2 large MC turrets and 2 rails in the medium HPs. That way i can fire/forget with the MCs and then snipe with the rails. Its a fun little build, but not for any serious combat.

Turrets are so much fun, but only when combined with other things IMO
    God I love The Expanse. Best thing on TV since Battlestar.

Originally Posted by Darkslayer View Post (Source)
    Just not turrets. NEVER turrets!
    I have an FDL with 4 turrets on it. Yes I know; I have a special place in hell, waiting for me.

Originally Posted by Arry View Post (Source)
    I have an FDL with 4 turrets on it. Yes I know; I have a special place in hell, waiting for me.
    *Eyes narrow*

...Does it have a healy beam on it?

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    *Eyes narrow*

...Does it have a healy beam on it?
    No a Multi-cannon. Gimbled of course. The turrets are pulses and beams.

1) Now do you block all ships or just PC ships that are not Vipers?

Originally Posted by Darkslayer View Post (Source)
    Truthfull although negatable by chaff and Target Lock Breaker, most people are forgoing chaff for additional shield boosters or point defense. Larger ships are not easily protected by them due to their size. Gimballs are once again viable maybe even preferrable against many builds.
    You'd better have chaff against my 2 large beams. They find shields so delectable. And when chaff is thrown, I just unlock and use them as fixed. Same with my 2 medium and 1 large MC when the shields go out. And having corrosive shells and auto-loaders can give someone a bad, bad day.

Originally Posted by KriptoYeti View Post (Source)
    1) Now do you block all ships or just PC ships that are not Vipers?
    We block imperial (and AAYDZ supporting) CMDRs only, no matter the ship type. Although some of us are a bit trigger happy sometimes...

Originally Posted by KellyR View Post (Source)
    You'd better have chaff against my 2 large beams. They find shields so delectable. And when chaff is thrown, I just unlock and use them as fixed. Same with my 2 medium and 1 large MC when the shields go out. And having corrosive shells and auto-loaders can give someone a bad, bad day.
    NPCs are already shivering.

Originally Posted by Frenzy86 View Post (Source)
    We block imperial (and AAYDZ supporting) CMDRs only, no matter the ship type. Although some of us are a bit trigger happy sometimes...

NPCs are already shivering.
    NPC's shivered when I was still in a sidewinder. I've routed human commanders with this build. I let them go. I see no need to force them to face the rebuy screen when they are no longer a threat.

Btw, what does AAYDZ mean?

Originally Posted by Frenzy86 View Post (Source)
    We block imperial (and AAYDZ supporting) CMDRs only, no matter the ship type.
    You think you do...........

Specifically dropped by Cubeo last night looking for a bit of this.... Do keep us updated when to expect more this frivolity!

Originally Posted by KellyR View Post (Source)
    NPC's shivered when I was still in a sidewinder. I've routed human commanders with this build. I let them go. I see no need to force them to face the rebuy screen when they are no longer a threat.

Btw, what does AAYDZ mean?
    it's short for Arissa, Aisling, Yuri, Denton and Zemina. they are the Imperial Power Play leaders. well, technically Yuri Grom is Independent but he works with the Empire enough that he is rolled in with them.

[QUOTE=Frenzy86;7416016]We block imperial (and AAYDZ supporting) CMDRs only, no matter the ship type. Although some of us are a bit trigger happy sometimes...

Nice, Sorry I missed. Did it help with the power play?

Page 4 of 4 First 234