Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Route plotting - show us the failed route!

Originally Posted by Gregg Rulz ok View Post (Source)
    Nope, when you activate jumponium in the route plotter, it'll only consider the first jump with jumponium, also, I don't get what your point is.
    The point is it plots unless it reaches a gap that cant be done with the normal jump range of the ship.

A gap that could be crossed with jumponium
    So if it plots untill it couldnt plot anymore then the player can just go there and use jumponium

Originally Posted by Azmuth Divarchchron View Post (Source)
    The point is it plots unless it reaches a gap that cant be done with the normal jump range of the ship.

A gap that could be crossed with jumponium
    So if it plots untill it couldnt plot anymore then the player can just go there and use jumponium
    Right, so why does that conflict with the warning? Jumponium can get you so far and it won't allow you to enter a restricted sector.

Right, so why does that conflict with the warning? Jumponium can get you so far and it won't allow you to enter a restricted sector.
    who said anything about jumping to a restricted sector?
    and this isnt about the warning its about why they want the route to be plotted anyways.

Originally Posted by Azmuth Divarchchron View Post (Source)
    who said anything about jumping to a restricted sector?
    Restricted sectors are one of the situations on which the route plotter fails to work, I'm just telling you that at the end of such road jumponium won't extend your reach and allow you to continue.

and this isnt about the warning its about why they want the route to be plotted anyways.
    Why did you reply to my suggestion? I'm all in for partial route plots, I couldn't care less about people not knowing how to use it.

Why did you reply to my suggestion? I'm all in for partial route plots, I couldn't care less about people not knowing how to use it.
    ah okay, I mis interpereted what you meant, my apologies.

and yes i know you cant jump to restricted sectors regardless of jump range already. thats why they are restricted.

Page 2 of 2 First 12