Page 6 of 7 First 24567 Last

Thread: *NEWS FLASH*

Originally Posted by K3RM1T View Post (Source)
    According to another rat this will be the standard response for anymore hostages. But this person also said the hostage had logged and maintained this even when I stated I was watching the stream and he did not.

I'm glad he's joined DMS now, the sort of group who won't leave a wing mate in the same situation.
    they threatened to kick him if we didn't stop our stream, this is why if you were watching and it ended we didn't want this guy to get kicked but he ended up getting kicked once we took it down anyway. fuel rats, we use these cmdrs to promote our group but if they need our help we wont save them. great group

Originally Posted by Rampant View Post (Source)
    What's what is that you can do no such thing as "shame" people when they have *nothing* to feel ashamed of, because despite your opinion, which holds no real authority, menu log is not an exploit.
    I support players who choose not to menu log - which is entirely on their own terms and on their own choice - for any reason of their choosing. In this case it was for fun roleplay and I salute the players concerned and celebrate their gaming and imagination. Bravo.
    But for the same reasons of "choice", I condemn players attempting to put pressure on others for legally performing functions that are in no way disallowed or "unintended". The menu exit is an intentional inclusion in the game. A considered function. By clicking on Open, you accept that any player is empowered to exit the game via the menu at any time of their choosing. You may not like it. However, you have no authority to imply exit via menu is in any way deserving of "shame". That'd be absurd.

Yours Aye

Mark H
    I will continue to do so anyways

case closed

Originally Posted by Thepirateorc View Post (Source)
    I will continue to do so anyways

case closed
    I suppose you may *try* to state your opinion.
    Some may agree with you.
    Yet others may laugh, or facepalm, or continue to point out the absurdity.

Slàinte Mhath

Mark H

Originally Posted by Hairy Polo View Post (Source)
    *NEW JUST IN FROM THE DARK MARAUDERS NEWS NETWORK* Jesus Kieth reporting: The Dark Marauders have just taken a Fuel Rat hostage. More news to follow.......
    Isn't that kind of like attacking Mother Teresa?

Originally Posted by KriptoYeti View Post (Source)
    Isn't that kind of like attacking Mother Teresa?
    no shots were fired, we got our payment from a member of the community so yes and no

Haha, wicked.

Top notch banter guys, great stuff.

More of this kind of spontaneous event in the community please!

Since you appear to have the Gaelic...

A bhith nad neach-labhairt na Gàidhlig bho bhreith... Mar sin, is e poileasaidh beag a th 'ann an uair sin?

Tha deasbad gu lẹr ann mu dheidhinn seo an àite eile...

Tapadh leat

no shots were fired, we got our payment from a member of the community so yes and no
    Well... errr... apart the ones fired at the random Rescue Vessel

Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post (Source)
    Well... errr... apart the ones fired at the random Rescue Vessel
    And the shots Wolf3 fired on the NPC pirate in a Type 10 that followed my low wake when I dropped to meet up with them.

There's a bit of fun in that situation when you think about it. 1. Where's the professional courtesy? One pirate trying to nick another pirates score. 2. That Type 10 could have wrecked my strictly trade built Cutter so Wolf3 sort of saved me from a rebuy (I say sort of, I would've just high waked and came back). Basically a pirate that usually threatens a pilot with facing a rebuy if they don't receive cargo had to save someone from a rebuy in order to get their cargo... borderline ironic.

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    How does one hold a CMDR hostage in a game where one can choose to either self-destruct or log out subject to a 15-second timer?
    Love.....

Originally Posted by Stasis Wolf View Post (Source)
    And the shots Wolf3 fired on the NPC pirate in a Type 10 that followed my low wake when I dropped to meet up with them.

There's a bit of fun in that situation when you think about it. 1. Where's the professional courtesy? One pirate trying to nick another pirates score. 2. That Type 10 could have wrecked my strictly trade built Cutter so Wolf3 sort of saved me from a rebuy (I say sort of, I would've just high waked and came back). Basically a pirate that usually threatens a pilot with facing a rebuy if they don't receive cargo had to save someone from a rebuy in order to get their cargo... borderline ironic.
    I know, i know. A pirate with a heart.

But that search and rescue aspx had to die. He was stealling our haul. I guess even search and rescue has to have a side gig.

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    Haha, wicked.

Cheers buddy, we try our best to bring content to the community but some people dont like being part of that content which is unfortunate

Cheers buddy, we try our best to bring content to the community but some people dont like being part of that content which is unfortunate
    Thats emergent gameplay with real a decent bit of communication and getting folks involved. More of the playerbase should take note.

Did you get your VO's?

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    Haha, wicked.

Thank you Sir! We will try to come up with some more 'content' of our criminal activities!

Maybe in a past or future life

Tha mi airson gun urrainn dhomh Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn

Caliber