Page 7 of 7 First 3567

Thread: *NEWS FLASH*

I am sympathetic to the plight of a fellow CMDR o7

I have had a bit of a rummage around the old piggy bank (sofa), what!

I can offer a down payment of:

1 x Mint Imperial (slightly dogged)
    2 x Toe nail clippings (owner unknown)
    1 x Green thing that looked back at me (at owners risk)
    12p

I believe this offer to be fair and reasonable considering the deep, deep, deep contempt I have for pirate scum!

What what!

Bally good show old bean,

I do hope I live to see your slowly rotting corpse swinging from the highest point of something really, really high, what!

Tatty bye!

What!

Originally Posted by thelion View Post (Source)
    I am sympathetic to the plight of a fellow CMDR o7

I have had a bit of a rummage around the old piggy bank (sofa), what!

I can offer a down payment of:

1 x Mint Imperial (slightly dogged)
    2 x Toe nail clippings (owner unknown)
    1 x Green thing that looked back at me (at owners risk)
    12p

I believe this offer to be fair and reasonable considering the deep, deep, deep contempt I have for pirate scum!

What what!

Bally good show old bean,

I do hope I live to see your slowly rotting corpse swinging from the highest point of something really, really high, what!

Tatty bye!

What!
    As long as i have a comrade at my side a rum in my pocket and a gun pointing at the enemy they shall never break the spirit of a pirate

Originally Posted by TheMegaTurnip View Post (Source)
    Thats emergent gameplay with real a decent bit of communication and getting folks involved. More of the playerbase should take note.

Did you get your VO's?
    We didnt as the buyer made it clear that it had to be a commodity which can be bought at a station

As a third party with no connection to any of the parties involved, I applaud the RP involved, I would however side with FR command for the decision to pay no ransom as this can only encourage further attempts.

Originally Posted by Requiem Mortis View Post (Source)
    As a third party with no connection to any of the parties involved, I applaud the RP involved, I would however side with FR command for the decision to pay no ransom as this can only encourage further attempts.
    This, aye... may be. We never know.

But, we'ave a new fellow comrade!

Originally Posted by Requiem Mortis View Post (Source)
    Personally, I believe that the Fuel Rats should get to gather a crack squadron of their own pilots and hunt these vagabonds down. Make a statement; as it were. All in the name of role play of course.