Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: FOUNDERS WORLD A TAD LIVELY, WHAT?

FOUNDERS WORLD A TAD LIVELY, WHAT?

Soooooooooooooooooooooo!

Got my Elite in trading and proceeded to stand in the footsteps of giants what!

Took a trip to Shinrarta Dezhra and headed for the big old beautiful station.

Got a little toasted by one or two ruffians what!

Bally scallywags shot the pants orf me twice?

Just not cricket what what!

Toodly Pipsky old beans, and may also venture a Tatty Bye also?

Not for the faint of heart old chap.

Originally Posted by thelion View Post (Source)

Bally scallywags shot the pants orf me twice?
    I say old chap, it's a tad like that golf game. Always have a spare pair of trews in case you get a hole in one, what what!

Is this guy like the Bertie Wooster of outer space? Maybe he needs a Jeeves to keep him safe.

You never know how much the forum needs thelion until you read a post by thelion

Originally Posted by Lordxenu View Post (Source)
    You never know how much the forum needs thelion until you read a post by thelion
    Good show that man, what!

Port and Cigars?

Tatty Bye

Founders world - and community goal systems - are a magnet for non-consensual PvP...

If you're trying to be careful, approach these systems in solo, or a private group like mobile.

Cmdr Colp

Originally Posted by colprice2002 View Post (Source)
    Founders world - and community goal systems - are a magnet for non-consensual PvP...

If you're trying to be careful, approach these systems in solo, or a private group like mobile.

Cmdr Colp
    Or learn to escape. Part of the fun is the danger. It's not hard to learn how to escape one of these ruffians. I do it frequently as I call Shinrarta home.

It is why we can't have nice things. One of the few systems that have CMDRs regularly on tap. Rinzla did a vid the get gud guide to trading which will help

Unfortunatly the pilots federation is not a law enforcement organisation, it does not admit the good and expell the bad, it it only provides pilots with a recognised ranking no matter a pilots moral compass. This mean that nasty murder hobo types and gankers will always haunt shinrarta as its the best place to gank elite rated pilots. Maybe next update FD will extend crime and punishment to the pilots federation ranks who knows? Obsidian Ant has recently posted a YT vid on just such a subject.
    Your best bet for now if you dont want to run the ganker dash is to enter the system in solo or spend plenty more hours trying to "git gud".

And to the OP.
    Welcome to the boys club old chap,
    o7

Greetings Good Sir!
    Yes, Founder's World is an absolute Gank Fest nowadays. It's gotten so bad we started calling it Ganker's World. Gankson Memorial is home to Rammers who ram ships that are smaller than them for "lolz". Absolutely annoying if you are trying go outfit a ship and some hobo is looking to annoy you when are not in the mood for fighting. Regrettably Solo or PG is the only way to dodge them.

It's gonna be PG fa me ( when I get ta Elite ) .

I am at shinrarta with my War Conda that reduces everything to a molten clump in seconds.

Never have I experienced ganking despite playing in open a lot.

Originally Posted by SkyB View Post (Source)
    I am at shinrarta with my War Conda that reduces everything to a molten clump in seconds.

Never have I experienced ganking despite playing in open a lot.
    It's surprising the lack of attention the Endeavour gets in Shinrarta.

Speak softly and carry a big stick, as the saying goes.......

Uhh..... Bob's yer uncle?

Am I doing it right?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last