Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: FOUNDERS WORLD A TAD LIVELY, WHAT?

I am not really that gawd a tawlkin poshly and need to be carfully wot eye type twot wot

Originally Posted by Batterby76 View Post (Source)
    Unfortunatly the pilots federation is not a law enforcement organisation, it does not admit the good and expell the bad, it it only provides pilots with a recognised ranking no matter a pilots moral compass. This mean that nasty murder hobo types and gankers will always haunt shinrarta as its the best place to gank elite rated pilots. Maybe next update FD will extend crime and punishment to the pilots federation ranks who knows? Obsidian Ant has recently posted a YT vid on just such a subject.
    Your best bet for now if you dont want to run the ganker dash is to enter the system in solo or spend plenty more hours trying to "git gud".

And to the OP.
    Welcome to the boys club old chap,
    o7
    The Pilot's Federation might not be a law enforcement agency, but they do have the power to pull a member's permit to Shinrarta Dehzra. I wish they would start exercising that power and ban those who assault their fellow members from the system. If you can't behave you'll have to face the consequences.

Originally Posted by Crazy Joe View Post (Source)
    The Pilot's Federation might not be a law enforcement agency, but they do have the power to pull a member's permit to Shinrarta Dehzra. I wish they would start exercising that power and ban those who assault their fellow members from the system. If you can't behave you'll have to face the consequences.
    Aside from them still paying to fund our criminal escapades..

Remember they own the mission boards. Clearly we serve a purpose somwhere. Even if we are just another one of the games cash sinks. Eheheh.

Because I'm a pedant (and just can't help myself)....

Rob At Work is the only one who has used the correct spelling of wot. The phrase 'wot wot' (made popular by George III) uses a now archaic word for know. It is the equivalent of ending a sentence with '...don't you know'.

Love this guy.

I got Elite trader, bought a sidey in Kamadhenu,, A classed the FSD and went to Shinup the Drainpipe, got marmalized too. Wonder how many other peeps have done that.

Page 2 of 2 First 12