Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Hi FD. Taking another engineer inspired break :)

Originally Posted by m0rl0ck View Post (Source)
    Its been maybe 4-5 weeks since i logged in and i was playing regularly for a while, a few weeks or so.

Im in colonia and this time the straw that broke my consistent log in streak was 25 escape pods to unlock one of the engineers in the colonia bubble.

The last engineer inspired break i took lasted 6 months and you know how many frontier store dollars i spend while on engineer inspired breaks?

Zero.

My current break may be longer than my previous ones because im currently playing a game that i like a lot and wouldnt have spent enough time with to discover that if it werent for the engineers, so i guess i owe you guys some thanks.

If the 2.5 X4 patch does indeed contain trackir support (which is what they are promising) I will probably play that through at least once and there are a couple of games on steam that look very promising that will likely be realeased soon.

And you know how many frontier store dollars i will spend while the above is transpiring?

Zero.
    nobody cares

Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post (Source)
    Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one will sleep a lot better tonight with this knowledge. Tomorrow I'll celebrate by buying 2 paint jobs and a ship kit.
    I'd rather buy a complete game for that amount of money.

In all fairness Civ VI just released the Gathering Storm update, because of this I'll be taking a bit of a break too. At least juggling the two- only so many hours it's possible to play computer games

Originally Posted by Hellfire85 View Post (Source)
    Who the hell cares?

Enjoy your break, we won't miss you.
    I cant wait to hear from the OP which other companies he didn't give any money last month, and whether he posts on their forum too.

"Hey Burger King, I haven't bought a single whopper last week. I've discovered a great Thai place, and I have been eating there! Take THAT!"

Originally Posted by Ian Skippy View Post (Source)
    I cant wait to hear from the OP which other companies he didn't give any money last month, and whether he posts on their forum too.

"Hey Burger King, I haven't bought a single whopper last week. I've discovered a great Thai place, and I have been eating there! Take THAT!"
    Now I'm hungry.

That's this month's town lunch decided!

Originally Posted by Ian Skippy View Post (Source)

I posted a 1 star scathing review of my local Burger King on Google.
    3 days later it mysteriously closed.

Permanently.

I haz the power!

However, this does mean I can't get a bit of warm food for 2 anymore. Bummer.

Originally Posted by CMDR Cosmic Spacehead View Post (Source)

Permanently.

I haz the power!

Do you not have a Gregg's?

Thanks for letting us know, m0rl0ck.
    I'm loathed to speak for others, but knowing what game you are playing is really important to us all.

Now I have a craving for a bacon cheeseburger. Bacon makes everything better.

We all like to rant sometimes. My love affair with this game stopped at 2.1. Up until then I spent loads on skins, mainly for my Cobra III and Python. Since then I've spent hundreds on other games on Steam and none on this game. No big deal, we all find our fun playing different games and tend to leave behind those that aren't.

Hi OP.

You have been added to our Serial Quitters, hall of fame. Well done and keep up the good work.

The Rage Quitters Union.

Originally Posted by CMDR Cosmic Spacehead View Post (Source)

Permanently.

I haz the power!

Repped for striking at the competition

Ok, that's probably enough. This thread is filling up with posts attacking OP, trolling, and just general silliness.

Page 3 of 3 First 123