Page 1 of 10 1235 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 3.3.05

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Update 3.3.05

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for PC at 13:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the 3.3.05 patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

We’re aiming to roll out the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fix for this on 21 Thursday. More information about that when we have it.

Thank you for your understanding!

I was just about to log in. I guess I'll keave it for a while

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for PC at 13:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the 3.3.05 patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

We’re aiming to roll out the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fix for this on 21 Thursday. More information about that when we have it.

Great job Thx

Good job! Frontier is the gaming company I know of.

tbe best gaming company I know of* no edit button on comments or am I blind?

I sent a crash report last night on this very topic. Impressive response team.

So, is the BGS fixed yet?

Do you have any idea of the file size of the patch for PS4? I'm on limited bandwidth, so every MB matters. Speaking of, since I often take my console into town to apply patches, I do appreciate the couple days heads-up.

Same question as yesterday. Is BGS fixed?
    I'm glad that the crash on supercruise was fixed, but golly gee... if you can fix the issue that was introduced yesterday so quickly... It makes me really wonder about the numerous other bugs that we've had for 2 months.

Originally Posted by Snuggy View Post (Source)
    So, is the BGS fixed yet?
    Originally Posted by Phoebus Legend View Post (Source)
    Same question as yesterday. Is BGS fixed?
    Read the OP - it's not that difficult.

\o/ Hooray for everything!

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

When can we expect long standing issues with the BGS to be fixed?

Thanks for this quick hotfix!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by viper666 View Post (Source)
    I sent a crash report last night on this very topic. Impressive response team.
    Yes, today I was thrown out of the game several times, I think that I need to run an additional couple of server pieces, otherwise this one is overloaded during the process, and from this it lags.

Greetings Commanders,

Thanks for the quick fix. Top stuff.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Page 1 of 10 1235 Last