Page 4 of 5 First 2345 Last
Results 46 to 60 of 62

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: This is getting frustrating now.. I can't take part to the CG for DW2 because of servers... AGAIN!

  1. #46
    5 years.

    We are five years in, and basic systems still dont work reliably.

  2. #47
    Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    To be fair, Paige posted in all other relevant threads (bug, CG...)
    Yeah, I blame the mods for letting these dupe threads live

  3. #48
    Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Yeah, I blame the mods for letting these dupe threads live
    I wonder if there is a specific mod we can attribute blame to ...

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by biot View Post (Source)
    I wonder if there is a specific mod we can attribute blame to ...
    TJ, did it!!!!

  5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #50
    Originally Posted by biot View Post (Source)
    I wonder if there is a specific mod we can attribute blame to ...
    I don't think we can place the blame on TJ (quite yet).

  6. #51
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    I don't think we can place the blame on TJ (quite yet).
    Oh come on!

  7. #52
    I feel like a junkie, I need my FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX ! *sigh*

    edit:

    It's happening! I'm in.

  8. #53
    Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    I don't think we can place the blame on TJ (quite yet).

  9. #54
    Originally Posted by Sir.Tj View Post (Source)
    ... picture of obnoxious tw..

    ... gonnae no dae that ...



  10. #55
    Might be fixed, I was able to get in.

  11. #56
    Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    ... gonnae no dae that ...
    'how'


  12. #57
    Originally Posted by Livyathan View Post (Source)
    'how'
    "... jist gonnae no ... "

  13. This is the last staff post in this thread. #58
    Commanders, the mission board at Explorer's Anchorage is now fully functional, and all Commanders should now be able to sign up for this week's CGs. Thank you for your patience!

  14. #59
    Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Commanders, the mission board at Explorer's Anchorage is now fully functional, and all Commanders should now be able to sign up for this week's CGs. Thank you for your patience!


    Thanks for the feedback! I'll check when I get back home.

  15. #60
    Originally Posted by SenseiMatty View Post (Source)

    Thanks for the feedback! I'll check when I get back home.
    Seems to be working now.