Results 1 to 10 of 10

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: I don't appear online

  1. #1

    I don't appear online

    When I try to play elite dangerous on the xbox one my friends cant see me on the in game list I have cleared my mack rebooted the game and xbox and unhooked the power for 30 seconds my nat is open so I don't know what else it can be please help me fix this

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by William Adama 1 View Post (Source)
    When I try to play elite dangerous on the xbox one my friends cant see me on the in game list I have cleared my mack rebooted the game and xbox and unhooked the power for 30 seconds my nat is open so I don't know what else it can be please help me fix this
    You might be appearing offline through your profile

    Press big xbox button on controller- go to top- status-appear online

  3. #3
    Also check your full profile, forget where exactly, but I had one option set to Block that stopped me showing online even though I had the Appear Online option set to Online.

  4. #4
    Well I am online. And my profile has nothing blocked this just started happening recently so I am at a loss on what to do

  5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    When your friends look at your Xbox Profile via the dashboard, does is say '...... is playing Elite Dangerous' ?

  6. #6
    Not sure if it is linked to the OP, but lately I have noticed that when I look at my friends list via the XBox friends tab, it says, for example, “2 of your friends are playing Elite Dangerous”, yet when I launch Elite and look at the friend’s tab in the ship’s comms panel, it shows no friends playing.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    Not sure if it is linked to the OP, but lately I have noticed that when I look at my friends list via the XBox friends tab, it says, for example, “2 of your friends are playing Elite Dangerous”, yet when I launch Elite and look at the friend’s tab in the ship’s comms panel, it shows no friends playing.
    If they dont have you added they wont appear on your list in game.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Captain Thea Kreutzer View Post (Source)
    If they dont have you added they wont appear on your list in game.
    Ah, of course! I keep forgetting that on XB, friending somebody is a two-way process, whereas on PS it’s automatically “both ways” when somebody sends you a friend request and you accept it.

    Thanks for the reply.

  9. #9
    Yea we are on each other's friends list but no can see me on and my profile is showing i am playing elite

  10. #10
    Have a look through all you privacy settings, there are a lot more than there used to be and something may have been inadvertently ticked as NO-ONE instead of FRIENDS ONLY or EVERYONE