Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Squadron Leaderboards - Season Two - Results

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Squadron Leaderboards - Season Two - PlayStation 4

Combat

SILVER – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

Political

BRONZE – PILOT SYNDICATE 4

Trade

GOLD – PILOT SYNDICATE 4
    Another successful season. Well done all syndicate members o7

We will be stepping down from season 3 to pursue other goals. See you all again for Season 4

http://www.ps4elite.org/

Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius View Post (Source)
    Ok, why you just don’t use a calculator instead? 1.4 billion per day are 60 million per hour if he has played 24 hours continuously. It was day 26 of the season. On previous day he has dropped 800 million, so there is no way the 1.4 billion drop to be accumulated. Agreed? Now, I claim, that there is no legit way a single person to make 60 million PFCB per hour and to accumulate them, which means he is not using self-destructing to replenish premium ammo. Prove me wrong.
    Again, if you truly believe that the numbers don't add up, then raise it with FD.

I've never done xeno hunting, i have no idea what is possible and no idea of the numbers. You say the numbers don't add up. Ok, that's your position. I can't verify it. Again, please do not accuse one of my squadron members of cheating. If he has cheated, then i'll agree its wrong and won't condone it.

Report it to FD please and let them take a look.

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    Again, if you truly believe that the numbers don't add up, then raise it with FD.

I've never done xeno hunting, i have no idea what is possible and no idea of the numbers. You say the numbers don't add up. Ok, that's your position. I can't verify it. Again, please do not accuse one of my squadron members of cheating. If he has cheated, then i'll agree its wrong and won't condone it.

No, I don’ believe, I know that there is no legal way a single person to contribute 1.4 billion for 24 hours at once by using legal methods of killing thargoids.

Do you know where the issue is? With your first comment in this thread, you have laughed at all efforts thrown by TORGUE COMPANY with cleaning the AXCZ to clean the systems in incursion in order to allow IDA to commence repairs of damaged stations, you have laughed at all skills and dedication of VAMPYR PONYS hunting the thargoids in multiple wings every day. It’s a matter of honor to prove them that one person from your squadron is better than their squadrons and you have the medal won by fair play. Otherwise the AX section of the leaderboard is useless. You have started this conversation; it’s your call to prove your fair play.

About reporting to FD? Well, I think it’s useless to report something against the squadron consisted mostly from forum moderators. I’ve tried before to report a moderator and I know what the result will be. If you really don’t know, in which I doubt (8 people squadron not talking to each other) let CMDR Jankules to talk and to defend your honor.

Originally Posted by Cocalarix View Post (Source)
    Are the in-game rewards confidential?
    Not for the winners.

Originally Posted by Cocalarix View Post (Source)
    Are the in-game rewards confidential?
    Not at all, so far it seems to only be those holographic bobbleheards FDev showcased in one of their beta streams.

Hey there Agony, long time no chat.

I do apologize (not on anyone's behalf) if some of our AXI members seemingly accused one of your squadron member of exploitation. I am sure we are simply shocked by the apparent fact that a single Cmdr managed to come in second of the leaderboard of AX, since all conventional methods of score hunting point to that being an impossibility statistically speaking.

However it is certainly possible that said Cmdr came across an extremely efficient method of scoring that we can all take notes from.

Either way, we look forward to the challenge in the third season; and of course, finding out just what exactly enabled a lone Cmdr to overcome statistical limitations to accomplish the impossible, if your statement is true.

See you out there in the black.

Xeno Defence btw

"Killing as many Thargoids as possible in a short period of time" is not defending the attacked systems just FYI.

...from day one this just makes me think of...

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #25
    Originally Posted by Ghostnote View Post (Source)
    He was dropping billions at a time on a daily basis(have spreadsheets to show this). So lets assume he was legit fighting medusas solo. Best case scenario for medusa is around 15 minutes. Thats 96 medusas every 24 hours, not including restock/repair times and time spent looking for medusas. And these are perfect medusa runs which even the best ax pilots cant do consistently. There is literally no way it was one single man farming at these rates unless he's using some sort of exploit. Feel free to prove me wrong, ill gladly eat crow, but this just seems like .
    Hi Ghostnote,

Thank you for the report. We do not condone any form of cheating or exploitation, and will investigate the matter on a case-by-case basis.

Originally Posted by GluttonyFang View Post (Source)
    Hey there Agony, long time no chat.

I do apologize (not on anyone's behalf) if some of our AXI members seemingly accused one of your squadron member of exploitation. I am sure we are simply shocked by the apparent fact that a single Cmdr managed to come in second of the leaderboard of AX, since all conventional methods of score hunting point to that being an impossibility statistically speaking.

However it is certainly possible that said Cmdr came across an extremely efficient method of scoring that we can all take notes from.

Either way, we look forward to the challenge in the third season; and of course, finding out just what exactly enabled a lone Cmdr to overcome statistical limitations to accomplish the impossible, if your statement is true.

See you out there in the black.
    Hey Gluttony, good to hear from you.

All i can say on the matter is that Jankules works wonders on our BGS and other matters, and that if he has found an exploit for Thargoids then he must also have found an exploit for the BGS as well. He's the only one of us who actually contributes signficantly to anything we are involved in.

I most certainly hope FD investigate this and find he did nothing wrong. At worst some sort of loophole rather than an outright exploit.

Naturally, should FD find any evidence of naughtiness, i will request we lose our title and rewards for the season.

Killing scavengers at the Thargoid base is easily the quickest way to gain points for the combat leaderboard.
    Should killing the scavengers at the Thargoid bases count towards combat?
    Its not like the scavengers can shoot back now is it?
    Its more like farming combat points rather than doing actual combat.
    Any chance we could get this fixed so the combat leaderboard represents combat,you know those conflict zones and pesky pirates that are everywhere?

As a side note you can make 1% towards your Elite combat rank every 2mins killing these scavengers that dont shoot back. So yeah combat Elite in one day, all you need is dumb fire missiles and a sidewinder.
    Please fix.

Originally Posted by StevieG View Post (Source)
    As a side note you can make 1% towards your Elite combat rank every 2mins killing these scavengers that dont shoot back. So yeah combat Elite in one day, all you need is dumb fire missiles and a sidewinder.
    Please fix.
    No no! Please don't fix until i've got Elite in combat. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by StevieG View Post (Source)
    Killing scavengers at the Thargoid base is easily the quickest way to gain points for the combat leaderboard.
    Should killing the scavengers at the Thargoid bases count towards combat?
    Its not like the scavengers can shoot back now is it?
    Its more like farming combat points rather than doing actual combat.
    Any chance we could get this fixed so the combat leaderboard represents combat,you know those conflict zones and pesky pirates that are everywhere?

Please fix.
    Wait, what?!? brb buying some rockets

No no! Please don't fix until i've got Elite in combat. Thanks in advance
    Well this exploit(elite combat in 5 hours) has been in the game since The Return 2.4 so I dont expect them to fix it anytime soon, well maybe when Down to Earth does a vid about it.

But if/when they do fix it if they could also remove scavengers & skimmers from counting towards the combat leaderboard that would be a good step forward to making the combat leaderboard relevant towards combat.