Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Uninstalled Elite Dangerous.

  1. #31
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Un1 bought many ships over the years.

    ...but they were all Cobras
    Hahahahahaha figures!

  2. #32
    Some were even Mk IVs...

    I'm back online guys. My mate did a stellar job, and my system is running better than ever.

    I really, really need to buy him a cold one.

  3. #33
    Elite is reinstalled now.

  4. #34
    Welcome Back,



    Cobra Commander!

  5. #35
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Elite is reinstalled now.
    Notice any differences in the performance of ED with the new ssd?

  6. #36
    Originally Posted by DukeIronHand View Post (Source)
    Can I haz ur...oh wait.
    You can haz his old harddisk...

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Elite is reinstalled now.
    Glad to have you back. Hope you didn't lose anything important from the harddisk crash.

  8. #38
    Originally Posted by Han Zulu View Post (Source)
    Glad to have you back. Hope you didn't lose anything important from the harddisk crash.
    Nah, mate.

    My buddy did a fantastic job saving the data. He's a legit' professional. In any case, as already said, it was a pure gaming system.

    At worst I'd lose my saves and mods for the SP TES games. But even that didn't happen. All is well.

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by Cloud Breaker View Post (Source)
    Notice any differences in the performance of ED with the new ssd?
    Big time. My buddy said that once I go SSD, I wouldn't go back.

    He was right.

  10. #40
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Big time. My buddy said that once I go SSD, I wouldn't go back.

    He was right.
    I really must get around to ghosting Windoze onto my 2TB M2 SSD...I've got all my games installed onto as a secondary drive but still run Windows from a 2TB hybrid on the SATA.

  11. #41
    Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    I really must get around to ghosting Windoze onto my 2TB M2 SSD...I've got all my games installed onto as a secondary drive but still run Windows from a 2TB hybrid on the SATA.
    Oh man, get yourself a proper full-fat SSD for boot!

    Even if you use a lowly SATA III SSD like mine, the speed increase is just stupid. XD

  12. #42
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Nah, mate.

    My buddy did a fantastic job saving the data. He's a legit' professional. In any case, as already said, it was a pure gaming system.
    That's good. I have gaming system as well, but still, log files (especially for explorers) and config/bindings. I put my binding files on OneDrive now as backup.

  13. #43
    I have five SSDs in my PC. An M2 for the O/S and apps, while all of the others are 2.5" SATA drives (one for games, another for media, the third is for the swap file, and the fourth is for downloads). Typically 20 seconds from power up to password.

Page 3 of 3 First 123