Page 217 of 219 FirstFirst ... 207213214215216217218219 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3277

Thread: Universal Cartographics Galactic Record Breakers

Originally Posted by NULUSIOS View Post (Source)
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but it seems appropriate to ask here.
    Is it still possible to find a new system and name it yourself (and Frontier to adopt that name)?
    Because if it is I am inclined to choose a random path and reach somewhere nobody has gone before (how hard can it be with SO many systems?), just for the vanity of it.
    There are definitely "undiscovered" systems out there. You can get your Cmdr name on the "First Discovered By" tag, but you can't change the name of systems.

May be this is asked before: Can we have a search function by the name of System added?
    If I want to have a Picture of the Stars, Planets and Moons of BHOTHO.
    How can I search for BHOTHO or for example search for Frey?

Originally Posted by Herrle View Post (Source)
    May be this is asked before: Can we have a search function by the name of System added?
    If I want to have a Picture of the Stars, Planets and Moons of BHOTHO.
    How can I search for BHOTHO or for example search for Frey?
    In the Gal Map, go to the 2nd tab on the left panel where you set Economical or Fastest Route option. Select the Search box at the top and type in the system name. Joila'

I'm not sure if this qualifies or not but this is the first world with a Metallic Atmosphere that I have ever seen in all my light years of exploration. It is probably not a first, but none the less, an important discovery to say the least. Check out the atmospheric pressure!!!!!

I'm not going to give away the location as I want my name on it

So enjoy the stats which defy belief!

Kitty

Originally Posted by Kitty View Post (Source)
    I'm not sure if this qualifies or not but this is the first world with a Metallic Atmosphere that I have ever seen in all my light years of exploration. It is probably not a first, but none the less, an important discovery to say the least. Check out the atmospheric pressure!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/KcoNoAH.jpg

Kitty
    I love the way they added the .25 'cos, you know, that might be the difference betw...hold on, what!?

Greetings CMDR's,

I would like to submit a new record for the largest Gas Giant with Water Based Life.

LARGEST GAS GIANT WITH WATER-BASED LIFE
    PLOOE FREE UN-A B17-0 1 WITH A RADIUS OF 77,796 KM - CAPTAIN REDEYE

Thank you all for your time.

What's the largest diameter ring guys?

Hottest Earth-like is currently listed as Gludgoi HP-F B2-0 B6 with 320 K. But inside the bubble, there actually exists a hotter earthlike. Pictavul 1 is a whopping 497 K. A weird planet, with 67.6% carbon dioxide atmosphere, and only 0.0073 atmospheres short of getting the highest pressure as well.

Universal Cartographics currently seems to be abandoned by its owners.

You may want to try: Elite Galaxy Online (http://www.elitegalaxyonline.com/)

Originally Posted by Kitty View Post (Source)

http://i.imgur.com/KcoNoAH.jpg

Kitty
    I found one with an atmo of 100% Water never saw that before! But the metallic beats the crap out of that!

Originally Posted by MYGUTFEELING View Post (Source)
    What's the largest diameter ring guys?
    Not sure if it's the largest; found a Class IV gas giant with an outer ring radius of 37.4 million km. Visible from 52.000ls.

Hip 63835 12 stars 3 black holes one of which is orbiting an O Class star and the other 2 are orbiting each other a few hundred ls away with the rest of the stars orbiting them absolutely beautiful

So someone pointed me over here. Apparently I found a gas giant with a massive ring.

I don't know if that is legit, that other page says it's a double record holder?
    http://www.elitegalaxyonline.com/obj...ject_id=273689

Class IV Gas Giant with the Most Massive Metal Rich Rings 1,202,500,000,000,000.0 MT
    Class IV Gas Giant with the Widest Metal Rich Rings 11,027,600 km

fly safe o7

I've found a record matcher, but not a record breaker... can I still submit it as a joint-record holder with the existing record holder?

Originally Posted by Jenny Harper View Post (Source)
    I've found a record matcher, but not a record breaker... can I still submit it as a joint-record holder with the existing record holder?
    Compare your record with elitegalaxyonline.com. That list is a lot more up to date than the Universal Cartographic site. There's unfortunately not been anyone updating the UC list for a couple of years now.
    elitegalaxyonline also lets you upload your journal log files, which makes checking for random records a lot easier.

Page 217 of 219 FirstFirst ... 207213214215216217218219 LastLast