View Poll Results: Which Three Drabbles Are All-Time Classics?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 01 Commander Iunno - Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime

6 54.55%
  • 02 Galactic midden - A Battle for Time

6 54.55%
  • 03 Ian Phillips - The right time

4 36.36%
  • 04 MrMogadon - In Time The Righteous Are Called To Serve

3 27.27%
  • 05 Frank - Slow News Day

4 36.36%
  • 06 Erik Marcaigh - It was only a matter of...

6 54.55%
  • 07 Bleke - Unexpected fellowship

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drabble Contest: Time

Looks like you three will have to get together and decide the next topic.

Unless one of the ordinary forum members goes astray, wanders in on this thread by mistake and decides to cast a vote to pass time.

I recorded this for the drabble during the week but didn't get round to sending it in.

Excuse the sound quality, most was recorded on my phone - you should be able to tell when it isn't.
    Cmdr Emarr Mogadon of the Negligible Impact
    NOSTALGIA: It's not what it used to be

Well read MrMogadon. I now much prefer the recorded word to the written word. The audio version of "Tales of the Frontier" is brilliant! A word of warning though... anyone who's read "In Time The Righteous Are Called To Serve" will know how it ends. Be careful if you are listening to it with the volume turned up.

Congratulations on the joint win
    Commander Iunno
    Galactic midden
    Erik Marcaigh

You all get to choose topics. Next week should be interesting <sly grin>

Thank you. Now... Let's see...

Well that's an interesting outcome. Thanks to all who voted, big thanks to Frank for adjudicating, M.C.ing, drabbleirising or whatever you call herding us lot. Well done to everyone for some sterling drabbles.
    I'll pop over to the main thread right away and lodge my contribution to the tritopic delight ��

Great Tunes to Supercruise to - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

Git alon' little dogie

Herding! Definitely herding.

If you excuse me I have to run after one of our strays. If we can't get a hold of Commander Iunno by this evening then we'll just go with the two topics you've provided.

Originally Posted by Frank View Post (Source)
    Herding! Definitely herding.

If you excuse me I have to run after one of our strays. If we can't get a hold of Commander Iunno by this evening then we'll just go with the two topics you've provided.
    The legion is already marching on. We have the first drabble posted on the main thread, I hope you find lunno and he's not been kidnapped by some evil in game faction.

Great Tunes to Supercruise to - p.s. have you tried ABRAKA DRABBLE?

...See, this is what happens when you drown in work immediately before a holiday. And don't really go online during weekends. You completely fail to check on polling for something you write at the start of the week.

Ironically it works to my advantage, as I would have pushed myself into 2nd had I been around to vote! So I'm not sure if I should be making a prompt this week to go with the others, or no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12