Page 161 of 198 FirstFirst ... 151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2962

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    no, it's not a powerplay thing. it's the very normal background-simulation doing its work.
    Just go to show, I don't understand the systems then. Strange, I never had a problem before powerplay though.
    Commander Flossy - Dockers Podcasts

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)
    Just go to show, I don't understand the systems then. Strange, I never had a problem before powerplay though.
    there have been "missing" (blocked/suppressed) rare goods once in a while... like gilya signature weapons, which have been in game for only some weeks (and didn't made it to most spreadsheets). basically it's about "does the faction who owns the station allows that rare good? (is it legal?)" some commodities are legal only in special goverments, like battle weapons, which are legal only in dictatorships (afaik). some of the rare goods are classified as "sometimes illegal" or "often illegal".

if you want to know more on the background-simulation: this is the canonic thread (i think): https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=105921

fiddlling with it is fun!

Thanks for the replies goeman. I'll have a look at that thread and see if I can get my head around it. Next think I need to know is how/why myself and Wrongway are both showing up as "Lawless"!!??

Thanks for the replies goeman. I'll have a look at that thread and see if I can get my head around it. Next think I need to know is how/why myself and Wrongway are both showing up as "Lawless"!!??
    Everyone shows as "Lawless" in an anarchy system, it's amusing because CDMR Metta scares a lot of visitors to Sag A* with his "lawless" 'conda, even though he's there to protect them!

Ahh thanks!

I'm at Epsilon Indi (first visit) and it's supposed to sell Indi Bourbon but it's not listed on the Commodities List at Mansfield Orbiter.
    Have they stopped selling it?
    In-Game pilot : CMDR Abyssal Chill
    "Out of the sky, into the dirt"

Originally Posted by Cobra Mk2 View Post (Source)
    I'm at Epsilon Indi (first visit) and it's supposed to sell Indi Bourbon but it's not listed on the Commodities List at Mansfield Orbiter.
    the page before this page in this thread :-D https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post2804347

Feds are just no fun!
    If rares are disallowed due to a faction change then I think they should be available in a black market.
    In-Game pilot : CMDR Abyssal Chill
    "Out of the sky, into the dirt"

Feds are just no fun!
    If rares are disallowed due to a faction change then I think they should be available in a black market.
    actually minor factions from all three major factions are at the moment blocking at least one rare good ... afaik.

and i guess the idea is, they are blocking the production. if one would have still indi bourbon in his cargo hold, you could sell it via the black market...

Annoying isn't it? I came here for exactly the same reason, having travelled †o Epsilon Indi and finding no supplies of Indi Bourbon.

Has anyone else noticed Rares restocking more frequently? I'm at Kongga, and I'm seeing new supply roughly every 2 minutes, but only in 1's and 2's - I thought Ochoeng was faster than every 10 mins too when I was there today, but only measured it in Kongga

<edit> just got 6 more after 2 mins </edit>

Annoying isn't it? I came here for exactly the same reason, having travelled †o Epsilon Indi and finding no supplies of Indi Bourbon.
    Ah - that explains it. I thought I'd grab some rares since I was in the area (being docked a Hutton since the CG)

Attachment 62082

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    Has anyone else noticed Rares restocking more frequently? I'm at Kongga, and I'm seeing new supply roughly every 2 minutes, but only in 1's and 2's - I thought Ochoeng was faster than every 10 mins too when I was there today, but only measured it in Kongga

just got 6 more after 2 mins
    can't reproduce it :-( same 11 min here as before (tarach... 1, 4, 2) - you are not in beta-world, are you?

This rares list is great. I've been going fairly randomly through the list in roughly 180ly jumps. Not the most efficient method, but I'm earning nearly as much from the ADS honks as from the rares.

BTW. Agranippe Rush and Gilya Signature Weapons don't seem to be available.

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    can't reproduce it :-( same 11 min here as before (tarach... 1, 4, 2) - you are not in beta-world, are you?
    I'm definitely seeing faster restock - see screenshots for Rajkuru below 1:19 for restock. I'm playing standard game in open play on a Mac

Name:  Screenshot_0019.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  131.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_0020.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  152.7 KB

Page 161 of 198 FirstFirst ... 151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast