Page 167 of 198 FirstFirst ... 157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2970

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    Deuringas (Federation) - Shukor Hub (798ls) - Deuringas Truffles - 1892cr - Max Allocation - Station has black market

Been sat here a while now, 3/4 hour or so, refreshing every now and then while I eat me 'taters. I have 7T.
    Aaallal allala aaalla lla laall aalalalallall lallallalalllllalalllaaaaaalalalal!

Titan Black in 17 Lyrae not on sale anymore. Either Dictatorship is blocking it (i doubt it), it's a bug (who knows), or rare has been removed (wasn't it a sponsored rare?).

volkhab bee drones are illegal at jaques station. never seen them as illegal before. maybe because they are AI as jaque himself? i'm wondering what else is illegal there...

Player group that set up in Tarach Tor have managed to get their gov changed
    they are now a dictator ship so Tarach Spice should be available again

Player group that set up in Tarach Tor have managed to get their gov changed
    they are now a dictator ship so Tarach Spice should be available again
    conrim, tarach spice is available. yeah! (first rare i ever traded :-) )

Thumbs up lucan onionhead is back!

... and, Lucan Onionhead, that variant of original onionhead, is back on sale in tanmark (why ever), will check out the original onionhead next.

the imperial player driven faction "East India Company" is in control in Harvestport/Kappa Fornacis, the original Onionhead is back on sale!

btw.: description says, that the plant onionhead comes from HIP 55118 - anybody ever tried to flip that system, so maybe onionhead goes into production there? (Alliance, Agriculture)

Just got my Sirius permit. Am I nuts? Because I was sure there was a rare commodity at Sirius, but it's neither in game or in this thread.
    FOUNDER! (She was hiding in the ring system.)

Combat: Dangerous
    Trade: Tycoon
    Exploration: Elite (The old fashioned way)
    Federation: Lieutenant
    Empire: Viscount
    Mosquito: Mostly Annoying

Originally Posted by Mysturji View Post (Source)
    Just got my Sirius permit. Am I nuts? Because I was sure there was a rare commodity at Sirius, but it's neither in game or in this thread.
    there is no rare in the sirius system. the only thing you achieved is an decent outfittery...

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    there is no rare in the sirius system. the only thing you achieved is an decent outfittery...
    And it's a nice system to look at.

Onion Head and Lucan Onion Head are no longer illegal in democracy it seems, looks like FD have tweaked them a bit

Onion Head and Lucan Onion Head are no longer illegal in democracy it seems, looks like FD have tweaked them a bit
    Is Lucan Onionhead available in Tanmark(?) again? I asked in the server update thread, but I'm not sure if anyone answered.

----------- EDIT ----------

I've just read goemon's earlier post, that says that Lucan Onionhead is indeed available again in Tanmark.

lucan onion head was never illegal/ suppressed by democratic factions afaik, it was genetical engineered especially for that reason to meet federal laws.

and "the east india company" player driven faction is no democratic faction, but an imperial corporation. so, while tobacco is now illegal in kappa fornacis, onionhead is not.

as tarach spice or geawen dance dust never was illegal in imperial corporations jurisdication.

why lucan onionhead was gone, and is now back, i don't understand. i believe without proof, that FD reactivated it again by mistake. but hey!

still i wonder what could be done with the info, that onionhead comes from that HIP system... alliance space ... there is only one agricultural station. if flipping it would get onionhead into production?

you're right about lucan onion head but onion head is legal in varati
    I think it was Zemina Torval PP faction that was blocking onion head, maybe FD copied Lucan onion heads legality for onion head and accidently turned it back on?

you're right about lucan onion head but onion head is legal in varati
    I think it was Zemina Torval PP faction that was blocking onion head, maybe FD copied Lucan onion heads legality for onion head and accidently turned it back on?
    uh. you got me. i didn't even thought about powerplay could suppress rares. need to read up on it.

Page 167 of 198 FirstFirst ... 157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast