Page 168 of 199 FirstFirst ... 158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2976

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

Has anyone come across a government / faction combination that makes all the legal-drug rares illegal?

I need a better home for the Bootlegger Challenge next year, as only Tarach Spice was illegal in Weyl Gateway, so the run into the finish line didn’t involve as much bootlegging as the intermediate stops. I need a really restrictive station that also has a black market!

Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)
    Has anyone come across a government / faction combination that makes all the legal-drug rares illegal?

I need a better home for the Bootlegger Challenge next year, as only Tarach Spice was illegal in Weyl Gateway, so the run into the finish line didn’t involve as much bootlegging as the intermediate stops. I need a really restrictive station that also has a black market!
    i'd bet that any theocracy will work best, i'm not sure whether there are federal theocracies. a federal prison colony should work, too. maybe your guys got arrested, but still running things from a prison?

I took a trip out to HIP 41181 thinking that it was not so far as it looked quite close to the star but it must be the biggest star in the Universe as it took me ages to arrive at Andersson Station. Anyway to cut a "Long" story short I sold my goods, marine equipment for a goodly sum and as I was looking through the market for something to take back with me I saw that there was a rare commodity for sale. It was called HIP proto squid and I could only buy one which I did. I bought it for 1454CR and the average galaxy price was quoted at 8547CR but when I got back eventually to Kaushpoos I found that I could make 3CR profit if I sell it there. Now I am aware this has probably got to do with distance and as I fancy a long distance exploration trip into the unknown to test out my scanners does anyone have any idea how far I need to go to get rid of this stinking fish from hogging a space in my hold?.

Originally Posted by Saltyseadog View Post (Source)
    I took a trip out to HIP 41181 thinking that it was not so far as it looked quite close to the star but it must be the biggest star in the Universe as it took me ages to arrive at Andersson Station. Anyway to cut a "Long" story short I sold my goods, marine equipment for a goodly sum and as I was looking through the market for something to take back with me I saw that there was a rare commodity for sale. It was called HIP proto squid and I could only buy one which I did. I bought it for 1454CR and the average galaxy price was quoted at 8547CR but when I got back eventually to Kaushpoos I found that I could make 3CR profit if I sell it there. Now I am aware this has probably got to do with distance and as I fancy a long distance exploration trip into the unknown to test out my scanners does anyone have any idea how far I need to go to get rid of this stinking fish from hogging a space in my hold?.

about 160ly from where you got it will get you the max price
    should twice the galatic average

Just stumbled across this station, and have some corrections to the main list:

36 Ophiuchi (Independent) - Katzenstein Dock (4,218,813ls) - Ophiuch Exino Artefacts - 4356 cr - Max Allocation 10t - Station has no black market
    Station is Federation, and it does have a black market.

do we have any new intel on the "unknown" rares in 1.4 (wardian grow pots, saxon wine...)? is titan black still in game?

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    do we have any new intel on the "unknown" rares in 1.4 (wardian grow pots, saxon wine...)? is titan black still in game?
    no, but I'm going to write a bug report for saxon wine and the synthsilk and see what happens
    also still nothing on master chefs in noti

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    no, but I'm going to write a bug report for saxon wine and the synthsilk and see what happens
    also still nothing on master chefs in noti
    well, master chefs will be slaves, slaves are forbidden by jurisdiction in noti...

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    i'd bet that any theocracy will work best, i'm not sure whether there are federal theocracies. a federal prison colony should work, too. maybe your guys got arrested, but still running things from a prison?
    Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)

goemon's suggestion seems good - here is a list of Theocracies and Prison colonies that have a market, blackmarket, and don't need a permit. Watch out for Landing pad size!

Paul-Friedrichs Star looks interesting - Federation!
    Thornycroft Penal Colony look like a fairly intolerant bunch too.

Reading the latest posts here it looks like I'm well overdue for a refresh of the CSV extracts - have been maxed with work last few weeks - I'll try and get it sorted soon!

HTH

"name","system","needs_permit","max_landing_pad_size","distance_to_star","sc_est_mins","faction","government","allegiance","state","type","has_blackmarket","has_commodities","has_refuel","has_repair","has_rearm","has_outfitting","has_shipyard","import_commodities","export_commodities","prohibited_commodities","economies"
    "Quimper Vision","Messi",0,"L",56,2,"Angelic Church of Messi","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Polymers, Land Enrichment Systems, Synthetic Fabrics}","{Hydrogen Fuel, Biowaste, Limpet}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Terraforming}"
    "Pellegrino Settlement","HIP 54692",0,"M",328,2,"Angelic Order of HIP 54692","Theocracy","Alliance","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,1,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Agriculture}"
    "Brust Vision","HIP 54692",0,"L",615,2,"Angelic Order of HIP 54692","Theocracy","Alliance","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Animal Monitors, Aquaponic Systems, Biowaste}","{Hydrogen Fuel, Animal Meat, Grain}","{Consumer Technology, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Agriculture}"
    "Akers Vision","Antinica",0,"L",308,2,"Antinica Godly Sect","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Nicollet City","Chang Yeh",0,"L",1548,2,"Chang Yeh Sanctuary","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Industrial}"
    "Giles Orbital","Hikenk",0,"L",131,2,"Chapter of Hikenk","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Agriculture}"
    "Malerba Orbital","Anotchadiae",0,"L",398,2,"Chapter of Isinor","Theocracy","Independent","None","Ocellus Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Extraction, Industrial}"
    "Nesvadba Vision","HR 8666",0,"L",,,"Church of HR 8666","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,0,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Andree Settlement","Mannovalo",0,"M",256,2,"Faithful Cult of Mannovalo","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,0,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Nachtigal Oasis","HIP 55469",0,"M",1258,2,"HIP 55469 Pirates","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,1,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Thornycroft Penal colony","Mannona",0,"M",391,2,"Mannona Silver Boys","Prison Colony","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,0,0,0,"{Microbial Furnaces, Bauxite, Lepidolite}","{Polymers, Copper, Titanium}","{Consumer Technology, Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Lucan Onion Head, Wuthielo Ku Froth}","{Refinery}"
    "Bates Vision","Maroine",0,"L",,,"Maroine Theocracy","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,0,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Tucker Orbital","Sentii",0,"L",,,"Sublime Cult of Sentii","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Krusvar Vision","Templatz",0,"L",861,2,"Templatz Venerable Sect","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Polymers, Semiconductors, Synthetic Fabrics}","{Hydrogen Fuel, Biowaste, Limpet}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste}","{Terraforming}"
    "Almagro Prospect","23 Delta Piscis Austrini",0,"L",2609,3,"Virtuous Faith of 23 Delta Piscis Austrini","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Anthony Vision","15 f Leonis",0,"M",1218,2,"15 f Leonis Faith","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,1,0,"{Polymers, Copper, Natural Fabrics}","{Hydrogen Fuel, Crop Harvesters, Mineral Extractors}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste}","{Industrial}"
    "Russell Oasis","HIP 60016",0,"L",,,"Chapter of HIP 60016","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Moorcock Gateway","Cuichit",0,"L",,,"Church of Cuichit","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Industrial, Refinery}"
    "Sucharitkul Vision","Contii",0,"L",80,2,"Contii Order","Theocracy","Independent","Boom","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Gold, Palladium, Platinum}","{Liquor, Food Cartridges, Basic Medicines}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste}","{Industrial, Terraforming}"
    "Hume Orbital","HIP 109067",0,"L",2892,3,"Cult of HIP 109067","Theocracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Terraforming}"
    "Gehrels Outpost","Caeresi",0,"M",1395,2,"Drug Empire of Caeresi","Prison Colony","Independent","None","Industrial Outpost",1,1,1,1,1,0,0,"{Explosives, Mineral Extractors, H.E. Suits}","{Bertrandite, Gallite, Lepidolite}","{Toxic Waste}","{Extraction}"
    "Carlisle Oasis","Epomani",0,"L",26,2,"Epomani Theocracy","Theocracy","Independent","None","Ocellus Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Polymers, Semiconductors, Synthetic Fabrics}","{Hydrogen Fuel, Biowaste, Limpet}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Terraforming}"
    "Lowry Orbital","Esuvit",0,"M",127,2,"Faithful Brotherhood of Esuvit","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,1,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Industrial}"
    "Wilhelm Vision","Esuvit",0,"L",55,2,"Faithful Brotherhood of Esuvit","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Spinrad Gateway","LP 711-43",0,"L",157,2,"Gang of LP 711-43","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Industrial, Refinery}"
    "Serre Vision","HIP 65049",0,"L",,,"HIP 65049 Faith","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Silverberg Vision","HIP 68162",0,"M",631,2,"HIP 68162 Mission","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,0,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Herndon Orbital","Jukat",0,"M",,,"Jukat Parish","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,1,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Extraction, Refinery}"
    "Vinogradov Port","Kigandan",0,"L",2359,3,"LTT 198 Order","Theocracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Polymers, Titanium, Synthetic Fabrics}","{Crop Harvesters, Water Purifiers, Copper}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Industrial, Refinery}"
    "Cook Gateway","Medzistha",0,"L",1622,2,"Medzistha Faith","Theocracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Industrial}"
    "Kummer Vision","Nugua",0,"L",59,2,"Nugua Revered Cult","Theocracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Paul-Friedrichs Expedition Base Camp","Paul-Friedrichs Star",0,"L",224,2,"Paul-Friedrichs Star God-fearing Brotherhood","Theocracy","Federation","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Agriculture}"
    "Vernadsky Colony","Alpha Chamaelontis",0,"M",2164,3,"Pi Mensae Brotherhood","Theocracy","Independent","Boom","Industrial Outpost",1,1,1,1,0,0,0,"{Microbial Furnaces, Bauxite, Lepidolite}","{Polymers, Copper, Titanium}","{Consumer Technology, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Extraction, Refinery}"
    "Dann Vision","Ticua",0,"L",,,"Pious Brotherhood of Ticua","Theocracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"
    "Ahmed Orbital","Savas",0,"M",,,"Savas Sanctuary","Theocracy","Independent","None","Civilian Outpost",1,1,1,0,1,0,0,"{}","{}","{}","{Terraforming}"

That's awesome Zoy, thanks! +100 Rep if i could.

I've got some long, long range exploring to do soon, but when I'm back I'm planning to fill an Asp or Conda with a ton of each legal-drug and a few of the other often illegal rares, and take a look around for a suitable new home for next years race. Thanks again.

I did a lot of rares trading in the past, a lot more interesting than the normal trade grinding! I produced a diagram of all the rare systems that I could find and this forum thread was the best source of info I could find - Thanks! :-)

I haven't done any for a long time and I'm not likely to do much in the future so I thought I'd post the diagram (I have done so on the Elite Danger Community FB group for quite a while). This is a printable on a single A4 sheet, but you'll need good eyesight or glasses like me :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rares Network.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	353.6 KB 
ID:	74911

Here is the file used to create the jpeg https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxU...ew?usp=sharing

The sw I used for the diagram was Vue available from https://vue.tufts.edu/download/ which is great for producing the diagram, but buggy when producing the text blocks.

I am more than happy for anyone wants to take this on and keep it up to date.

Originally Posted by BigH View Post (Source)
    I did a lot of rares trading in the past, a lot more interesting than the normal trade grinding! I produced a diagram of all the rare systems that I could find and this forum thread was the best source of info I could find - Thanks! :-)

I haven't done any for a long time and I'm not likely to do much in the future so I thought I'd post the diagram (I have done so on the Elite Danger Community FB group for quite a while). This is a printable on a single A4 sheet, but you'll need good eyesight or glasses like me :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rares Network.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	353.6 KB 
ID:	74911
    wow amazing job, wasn't showing up before as attachments were bugged!

Kappa Fornacis (Independent) - Harvestport (918ls) - Onion Head - 775cr - Max Allocation 17t - Illegal in some systems - Station has no black market
    Max allocation is 8t now - but this is part of a just started community goal, so unsure wether that's just for one week.

Tanmark - Cassie-L-Peia (414ls) - Lucan Onion Head - 815cr - Max Allocation 12t - no longer available
    It is available again, I got at least 3t, not sure about max allocation.

Can the OP please update limit Onion Head to 8 tons

Page 168 of 199 FirstFirst ... 158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast