Page 169 of 198 FirstFirst ... 159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2970

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

need more cmdrs in Xelabara to help with CG,a new rare commodity will be created there!

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    This CG in Noti is to add Master Chef's as a rare commodity to game right? Master Chef's sound like slaves? The thing is Noti's ruling faction is Democracy, democracies ban slaves so when/if this CG is successful it will not appear until the system is flipped to a faction that doesn't ban slaves!
    News on Master Chefs, from the 1.5 Ships beta patch notes...

Default Ships 1.5 beta update - Patch notes
    Hey everyone.

Here are the patch notes for the 1.5 "Ships" beta build. Remember to give it a really good test and leave your feedback here and your bugs here.

NEW CONTENT/FEATURES (1.5)

- Added Asp Scout
    - Added Viper MkIV
    - Added Federal Corvette
    - Added Imperial Cutter
    - Added Keelback

<snip>

- Master Chefs rare good added

Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)
    That's awesome Zoy, thanks! +100 Rep if i could.

I've got some long, long range exploring to do soon, but when I'm back I'm planning to fill an Asp or Conda with a ton of each legal-drug and a few of the other often illegal rares, and take a look around for a suitable new home for next years race. Thanks again.
    I collected a few illegal rares and visited Paul-Friedrichs Star & Thornycroft Penal Colony...

As expected, almost everything was illegal in PFS, but unfortunately it's an Anarchy, so no "illicit cargo" status, and I'm not sure if you would get scanned and fined in an Anarchy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PFS_BM.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	77551

In TPC all booze was legal, so not great either

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TPC_Comm.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	77552

I decided to try a different approach on selecting suitable Stations - I have searched for similar criteria as before (Blackmarket, no permit etc.) but this time I have explicitly searched for Stations that claim to prohibit Liquor and Narcotics - I think this list might have better candidates

Tshang Hub in 23 Andromedae system looks very promising, they appear to prohibit the following...
    {Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Lucan Onion Head, Wuthielo Ku Froth, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}
    ...which I believe will mean almost all the 'often illegal' rares too

"name","system","needs_permit","max_landing_pad_size","distance_to_star","sc_est_mins","faction","government","allegiance","state","type","has_blackmarket","has_commodities","has_refuel","has_repair","has_rearm","has_outfitting","has_shipyard","prohibited_commodities","economies"
    "Brust Vision","HIP 54692",0,"L",615,2,"Angelic Order of HIP 54692","Theocracy","Alliance","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Consumer Technology, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Combat Stabilisers, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Agriculture}"
    "Goran Gmitrovic","Ross 788",0,"L",102,2,"Independent Ross 788 Progressive Party","Democracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Industrial}"
    "Brookes Abyss","Ross 788",0,"L",101,2,"Independent Ross 788 Progressive Party","Democracy","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Industrial}"
    "Shalatula Ring","Holvandalla",0,"L",85,2,"People's Holvandalla Liberals","Democracy","Independent","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste}","{Industrial}"
    "Buffett Port","AR Lacertae",0,"L",351,2,"AR Lacertae Democrats","Democracy","Federation","None","Coriolis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Lucan Onion Head}","{Industrial, Refinery}"
    "Savery Port","Idinda",0,"L",425,2,"Liberals of Idinda","Corporate","Independent","None","Ocellus Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Industrial}"
    "Bernard Gateway","Idinda",0,"L",100,2,"Liberals of Idinda","Democracy","Federation","None","Orbis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Onion Head, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Industrial}"
    "Poindexter Hub","Idinda",0,"L",99,2,"Liberals of Idinda","Democracy","Federation","None","Orbis Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Onion Head, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Agriculture}"
    "Tshang Hub","23 Andromedae",0,"L",345,2,"New 23 Andromedae Independents","Corporate","Federation","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Personal Weapons, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste, Lucan Onion Head, Wuthielo Ku Froth, Trinkets Of Hidden Fortune}","{Refinery}"
    "Smith Port","Pathan",0,"L",204,2,"Pathan bridge systems","Corporate","Independent","None","Unknown Starport",1,1,1,1,1,1,1,"{Beer, Liquor, Narcotics, Tobacco, Wine, Combat Stabilisers, Performance Enhancers, Progenitor Cells, Imperial Slaves, Slaves, Battle Weapons, Toxic Waste}","{Agriculture}"

I've joined the Xelabara CG for now so had to sell my dodgy rares - I may do a bit more testing once the CG is complete

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    News on Master Chefs, from the 1.5 Ships beta patch notes...

Default Ships 1.5 beta update - Patch notes
    Hey everyone.

Here are the patch notes for the 1.5 "Ships" beta build. Remember to give it a really good test and leave your feedback here and your bugs here.

NEW CONTENT/FEATURES (1.5)

- Added Asp Scout
    - Added Viper MkIV
    - Added Federal Corvette
    - Added Imperial Cutter
    - Added Keelback

- Master Chefs rare good added

ah, I'm parked up at founders world in 1.5 beta. I'll pop over and check as its not far

unfortunately didn't find anything in any of the stations in Noti

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    unfortunately didn't find anything in any of the stations in Noti
    should be illegal, assuming they are slaves, no?

Originally Posted by Necto View Post (Source)
    Just did Ethgeze -> Toxandji trip with 112T - T6
    Forgot to request docking clearance in Tox, ... didn't manage to leave station in time.
    Kaboom =)))

GG
    Originally Posted by Redstorm View Post (Source)

lol, easy to forget the basics.. Then get handed your a heavy dose of laser fire to remind you not to forget next time.
    I'm sure he won't mind me posting this!

My wing man forgetting to get docking permission.

I was wheels down and outside my ship watching him doing this - forget to get DOCKING PERMISSION, with ILLEGAL CARGO, and made it out with 20 seconds left!

Oh, and he was carrying 80 tons of Onion Head that I'd just spent 3 hrs loading his hull with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwbKujbaWZk

Originally Posted by Count View Post (Source)
    I'm sure he won't mind me posting this!

My wing man forgetting to get docking permission.

I was wheels down and outside my ship watching him doing this - forget to get DOCKING PERMISSION, with ILLEGAL CARGO, and made it out with 20 seconds left!

Oh, and he was carrying 80 tons of Onion Head that I'd just spent 3 hrs loading his hull with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwbKujbaWZk
    lol a moment recorded for all to watch & my very first time recording video.
    I also started flying horribly when I stared recording, but my flying returned to normal when i stopped recording later...hmm I am camera shy perhaps or can only do 1 thing at a time lol

Sothis Gold max allocation currently at least 20t (got 12+2+6 and too busy to wait more :-)).

Onionhead Alpha Strain now available at Navigator Market in Xelabara

oh man I'm so high!
    anyone been to noti yet?

Wondering if there are any new rares to be found in stations on planet surfaces.

available in Bento at Snow Moon max allocation is 12t

Originally Posted by Mendelt View Post (Source)
    Wondering if there are any new rares to be found in stations on planet surfaces.
    none reported yet

I wonder if you should remove Titan Black and Indi Bourbon from the list. THey haven't been available for a while and no factions are blocking them.
    Liquor is sold at Mansfield Orbiter in Epsilon Indi, so there is no reason that Indi Bourbon isn't for sale.
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

Page 169 of 198 FirstFirst ... 159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast