Page 172 of 199 FirstFirst ... 162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2976

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

I was asked by Goemon to post my rare route here. It's in PDF format and it's designed for moderate cargo space (52 tonnes) and never having to wait around in a station for a new spawn. Each station (no outposts) has a max tonnage of 10t (Only one station has this low amount) to 29t (Again, only one station has this amount) with an average max of 14-16t per station.

I didn't include the variations of tonnes per spawn because the way I play, I never wait for the respawn. It's never worth it in my opinion. Also, I'm not sure which stations consider some of the rares as illicit cargo, as I'm always flying through the mail slot as fast as possible, regardless if I have illicit goods or not. I find that it's excellent practice to always do that to keep my docking skills in top shape

So, without any more explanation (besides what's in the actual PDF for players new to trading rares), here it is:

---------------------------------------------------
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elite Dangerous Rare Trading.pdf 
Views:	51 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	101356

---------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

P.S. - Here's my ship outfitting for reference (yes, it's a work in progress):

Reinforced Alloy

Power Plant ----------
    C5
    Thrusters -------------
    A5
    FSD --------------------
    A5
    Life Support ----------
    D4
    Power Distributor ----
    A4
    Sensors ----------------
    D5
    Fuel Tank -------------
    Capacity of 32
    Fuel Scoop ------------
    C6
    Cargo Rack -----------
    E5 (32 Capacity)
    Cargo Rack ----------- E3 (8 Capacity)
    Cargo Rack ----------- E3 (8 Capacity)
    Shield Generator - A3
    Cargo Rack ------- E2 (4 Capacity)
    Advanced Discovery Scanner
    Planetary Suite (Of course)
    Utility Mount #1 - A rated Shield Booster
    Utility Mount #2 - A rated Shield Booster
    Utility Mount #3 - Chaff Launcher
    Utility Mount #4 - Point Defense
    Jump distance
    Unladen: 29.27 Ly
    Laden: 26.05 Ly

***No Weapons***

Hi all
    only to report that my tool for rares routes is available at the following link: http://www.davincicorp.it/elite.
    The old link will redirect you to the new address.

Regards

Hey dude, I'll take a look at your rares tool...

Myself and my wing mates are putting together some rares routes and events over the next few weeks.

I have put together a Rares Metro Route Planner:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3549978

Needs a little bit of tidying up, then version 1.0 will be publishable.

I love all the different tools around.

Is there yet one Rares portal or on single thread that collates all these tools and where we can share the latest Rares info?

Kudos commanders, and keep it Rare!

Originally Posted by Count View Post (Source)
    Is there yet one Rares portal or on single thread
    this IS the single thread, tools are listed and updated on the first post in this thead

very much looking forwards to hear about your events! give a sign here, too!

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    this IS the single thread, tools are listed and updated on the first post in this thead

very much looking forwards to hear about your events! give a sign here, too!
    Ah cool, then this is the thread I'm looking for! Hopefully in the next couple of days, ir permitting, I shall have finished 1.0 of the Rares Metro Route Planner!

Hi commanders,
    does anyone know, what determines whether or not one can sell a rare at a specific system/station (with profit I mean)?

Originally Posted by McFlausch View Post (Source)
    Hi commanders,
    does anyone know, what determines whether or not one can sell a rare at a specific system/station (with profit I mean)?
    it needs to be legal at station, otherwise it can only be sold via blackmarket, if the station has a black market. nothing else is required.

in thread opener you'll find "often illegal" indicating that that rare might be illegal often :-) this post of zoy lists them all at once: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3364166 ("illegal rares route")

... on the one hand, same rules apply as to other commodities (for exampel: a station, where tobacco is illegal, will make the rare rusani old smokey illegal to), on the other hands there are some surprises with rares (for example, bee drones being illegal in only one system in the galaxy afaik - in jaques system)

Hi commanders,
    Some Rares are illegal in some systems, so watch for that (I'll be adding a key onto my map to indicate that also)

In general if you sell the Rares at over 200ly distance they will fetch double the galactic average price.

it needs to be legal at station, otherwise it can only be sold via blackmarket, if the station has a black market. nothing else is required.

in thread opener you'll find "often illegal" indicating that that rare might be illegal often :-) this post of zoy lists them all at once: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3364166 ("illegal rares route")

... on the one hand, same rules apply as to other commodities (for exampel: a station, where tobacco is illegal, will make the rare rusani old smokey illegal to), on the other hands there are some surprises with rares (for example, bee drones being illegal in only one system in the galaxy afaik - in jaques system)
    Some Rares are illegal in some systems, so watch for that (I'll be adding a key onto my map to indicate that also)

In general if you sell the Rares at over 200ly distance they will fetch double the galactic average price.

Ah, I see! Thanks!

Hi commanders,
    Also, I often find markets that only offer you the low price for a rare regardless of distance - I believe this is due to the 'state' of the system - e.g. plague, war etc. meaning the market is in some way locked down. In such a case you can just go to any nearby 'non-rares' system that isn't at war etc. to sell your rare cargo item at the normal distance premium so it is just a minor inconvenience.

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    Also, I often find markets that only offer you the low price for a rare regardless of distance - I believe this is due to the 'state' of the system - e.g. plague, war etc. meaning the market is in some way locked down. In such a case you can just go to any nearby 'non-rares' system that isn't at war etc. to sell your rare cargo item at the normal distance premium so it is just a minor inconvenience.
    do you have an exampel? i'd like to check for myself.

just wanted to note, that the rare "master slaves" of noti do count as slaves in the actual "Free the slaves"-community goal - so, they do count as "any kind of slaves" (not much surprise, as they are listed as a commodity under "slavery" - but it even makes it more strange why they are legal in federal noti (while being illegal under federal law anywhere else as far as i can see ...). max allocation is 13.

just wanted to note, that the rare "master slaves" of noti do count as slaves in the actual "Free the slaves"-community goal - so, they do count as "any kind of slaves" (not much surprise, as they are listed as a commodity under "slavery" - but it even makes it more strange why they are legal in federal noti (while being illegal under federal law anywhere else as far as i can see ...). max allocation is 13.
    That's actually quite good that Frontier have included them. I'm not sure if it's just because they are under a category like that or they were specifically included. I've noticed on past CG that this wasn't the case - e.g. Sothis Gold didn't work on a gold CG and so on.

BTW I've finally published v1.1 of the Rares Metro Route Planner

Decent quality PDF version:
    Attachment 103859

There are some more explanatory notes here
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...24#post3408024
    Low quality jpg version

BTW I've finally published v1.1 of the Rares Metro Route Planner

Decent quality PDF version:
    Attachment 103859

There are some more explanatory notes here
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...24#post3408024
    Low quality jpg version
    http://s20.postimg.org/feg6dc1bh/Rares_Metro_Page_1.jpg
    Wow, that is a really awesome rare's map you've created there!!! Great job!

Page 172 of 199 FirstFirst ... 162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast