Page 174 of 199 FirstFirst ... 164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2976

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    Well waddya know - Peregrinus' bug report has found the answer (for me at least)

It seems if you use one of the apps like EDMC (I use EDCE) and save before visiting the commodities market, a bug in the companion server wipes your profit (temporarily) - I launched and landed again immediately and went to the C Market, and everything was as expected (see below). See the bug link here... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3614313

Thanks for raising the bug Peregrinus!

No problem & thanks to CMDR Otis B. who posted the info about using apps that use the Companion API & having a bug:
    Originally Posted by Otis B. View Post (Source)
    If you use EDMC (or any other app that uses the Companion API) then it's likely that you're hitting this bug.

If so, try undocking and redocking and visit the Commodities Market before hitting "Update".

Here is some virtual rep +1, until I can give out rep again

Originally Posted by PEREGRINUS19 View Post (Source)
    No problem & thanks to CMDR Otis B. who posted the info about using apps that use the Companion API & having a bug:

Here is some virtual rep +1, until I can give out rep again
    Armed with the knowledge of the bug I have found the following workaround to be effective at my 2 most recent stops, no guarantee, but so far so good...

1. Dock at destination
    2. Select Starport Services
    3. Enter Commodity Market where as expected prices are normal
    4. Use EDMC, EDCE or your tool of choice

Now because you did 3 before 4, the prices are as they should be

Initiative to unblock rare "Gilya signature weapons"

hey everybody, just a heads up - there is a initiative to unblock the rare gilya signature weapons by flipping the system.

thread can be found here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=236177

There's a new CG to collect Cherbones Blood Crystals and deliver them to Lave Station.

Current allocation is 20t and I got it all without a wait. NB it is 18 minute SC to Chalker Landing!

I got jumped by a pirate in Lave, interdicted twice and lost 8 of my 20 crystals to a cargo hatch malfunction, jumped out within seconds of getting vapourised, all sorts of systems failing but just made it by the skin of my teeth! I'll try and deliver the remaining 12 at some point.

We could do with a friendly group guarding the Lave space lanes for this CG I think!

There's a new CG to collect Cherbones Blood Crystals and deliver them to Lave Station.

Current allocation is 20t and I got it all without a wait. NB it is 18 minute SC to Chalker Landing!

I got jumped by a pirate in Lave, interdicted twice and lost 8 of my 20 crystals to a cargo hatch malfunction, jumped out within seconds of getting vapourised, all sorts of systems failing but just made it by the skin of my teeth! I'll try and deliver the remaining 12 at some point.

We could do with a friendly group guarding the Lave space lanes for this CG I think!
    if you bring a (3D) collector limpet controller to cherbones, you can colelct 40 - first 20, wait 11 min for market refresh, drop 20 outside nfz, get another 20 while having one container selected, collect the ones you dropped. be aware, an instance can only hold 20 canisters.

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    if you bring a (3D) collector limpet controller to cherbones, you can colelct 40 - first 20, wait 11 min for market refresh, drop 20 outside nfz, get another 20 while having one container selected, collect the ones you dropped. be aware, an instance can only hold 20 canisters.
    That's a great tip (keeping one targeted) , I'll be trying it real soon

Have some rep - Edit... when I'm allowed to give rep again, apparently I need to spread the rep first!

O the hilarity of overshooting Chalker Landing after all that run in!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I haven't read back through the thread, but it looks like the allocation has been nobbled to give 20, as I believe it's normal allocation is 3. Gave me 20 on docking, so it's a standard CG rares model. The small platform and long run in really promotes some teamwork! It's a hardy commander who runs back and forth to Lave with 20 at a time wit this run in!

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    That's a great tip (keeping one targeted) , I'll be trying it real soon

Have some rep - Edit... when I'm allowed to give rep again, apparently I need to spread the rep first!
    If you are going to do that, then ALWAYS ASK FOR DOCKING PERMISSION BEFORE DROPPING YOUR CANS! You get 10 mins to dock, so you can ask for docking permission and wait outside at your leisure. Last thing you want is to drop your cans and find all pads are busy!

Also, try to fly away from the station in a straight line forward or upwards - if you ask for docking permission and look back, you can see the pad from where you drop your cans, making it quicker and easier to dock. You then know that your cans are directly above the launch pad or directly in front of it.

No-fly zone is about 4.5k away from the station.

Always good to find someone to team up with!

Happy Raring!

Originally Posted by Count View Post (Source)
    Happy Raring!
    uh, need to note done that kind of hail! happy raring, cmdrs!

Originally Posted by Count View Post (Source)
    If you are going to do that, then ALWAYS ASK FOR DOCKING PERMISSION BEFORE DROPPING YOUR CANS! You get 10 mins to dock, so you can ask for docking permission and wait outside at your leisure. Last thing you want is to drop your cans and find all pads are busy!

Also, try to fly away from the station in a straight line forward or upwards - if you ask for docking permission and look back, you can see the pad from where you drop your cans, making it quicker and easier to dock. You then know that your cans are directly above the launch pad or directly in front of it.

No-fly zone is about 4.5k away from the station.

Always good to find someone to team up with!

Happy Raring!
    So true, here is an example last time getting an extra 20t or rares from a station....the principal & steps are the same even though the rare was different when I did the video:

...I did a lot of talking & Count was kind enough to listen in this video lol

If any Rare Goods traders don't want to do the 500K Cherbones trip, and would like a bit of combat to help get another rare good back on the market. There is a player initiative to get Gilya Signature weapons back on the market.

The Futen Spaceport in Fujin no longer has a black market, just tried selling Leestian Evil Juice there with no luck

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    The new Onion Head variety at Cosa City, HIP 112974 is for sale: Onion Head Beta Strain.
    Attachment 98591
    Not sure about the cap. I'm not going to stick around for the 30 minutes of exciting gameplay needed to find out.
    Wow this is painful, 1t at a time, I'm up to 7t - been popping in and out while doing RL chores, I've had enough now, I'm off to Gilya where I parked my Python - FOR THE WEAPONS!

Hoping to head over to gilya tonight!

Thanks to the efforts of MrJupp and Limoncello Lizard as well as many other cmdrs the rare commodity Gilya Signature Weapons is once again available
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=237033

Page 174 of 199 FirstFirst ... 164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast