Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 181187188189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,862 of 2862

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

How many far??

Originally Posted by Patau82 View Post (Source)
    Rare Commodities are sold on the normal commodities market, they seem to be unique to a system and increases in value the further you sell them from their original system,
    so far I have found 3 Eranin Whiskey, Lavian Brandy and Toxandji Virocide.
    Rebel transmissions, rare artworks, trading data, and experimental chemicals, military plans, etc are rare salvage, I think? they don't go up in value and I haven't seen them being sold on any commodities market
    here's a pic you can see rare commodities are highlighted yellow on the commodities market
    Attachment 2463
    excuse me, to get to the galactic average how far you have to get ???

Originally Posted by Nightdevil88 View Post (Source)
    rares pay best beyond 120+ ly ... most rare traders do ~140 ly; ofc that depends on your jumprange.

as for when it meets the galactic average, i have no idea when it is reached, and i'd assume that it depends on each rare.
    ___

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

In addition to goemon's advice, be warned that unless it's been fixed there's an API bug that means running a third party app like EDMC to read and log trade prices will cause your sale price to be set to the minimum (0LY as if you were selling at the source market). So if you're running a trading tool, make sure that you switch off auto-updates (or log out and back in) before selling. If you're selling 140LY+ from the source and not seeing a profit of at least 14k per ton, then it'll be the API bug.

How many far??

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    if you use any market connector tool - that's a known bug.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to go over 160, but prices remain even at a loss

than that's probably the bug raiko is describing above - do you use any third party tool?
    ___

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Do you have any trading apps running?

As mentioned above and several times in the thread, they trigger a bug in the web API that causes the rares range to be set to zero, resulting in a loss.

Turn off the apps and the sale price should be fixed.

If you're not running any trading apps, then I must admit that I've not done any rares trading in 2.2, so I'm unsure whether the new journal output causes the same issue - I'm sure that someone else can confirm whether sale prices work correctly since the journal was added.

-- edit --
    Ninja'd by goemon.

Breaking news.

Aganippe Rush is no longer available. The Aganippe system has just been taken over by a Federal faction. The war with the anarchy faction is still happening, but Julian Market has changed hands, so I'm guessing it just happened today.

So now there are five rare goods unavailable.
    • Wolf Fesh - will likely never be available as the system was given to a large player group.
    • Pavonis Ear Grubs - now Federal control
    • Motrona Experience Jelly - Alliance democracy
    • Aganippe Rush - Federal Control
    • Crom Silver Fesh - weird bug where the market (and the jump drive) thinks it's a democracy - edit - bug fixed

I should also list Quentian Stills, since someone moved the station just a little bit out of the bubble.
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

Crom Silver Fesh is back on the market, so come and get it while it's fesh.

Actually, Crom is pending lockdown, so it will be off the market again soon. But at least this is due to a game mechanic (however poorly applied) rather than a bug.
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

I have a cunning plan!

I dont want to spoil the surpise.

Has anyone got a spreadsheet with teh rage goods and their locations?It would really help me speed it up so I can share the result with you all.
    "It had begun with Ben Ryder, who had traded almost exclusively using shot-up pirate ships. Ben had lived life on the edge, and one day, one night, one star year, he had not returned" Ben's Keyboard controls PDF & Quick Start Guide updated 5 August 14

Originally Posted by Ben Ryder View Post (Source)
    Has anyone got a spreadsheet with teh rage goods and their locations?It would really help me speed it up so I can share the result with you all.
    Here is the CSV from TD: RareItem.csv

Don't know how accurate it is any more.

Disergard.... looks like there's a lot of info, even on this page.

CMDR VIN DELANOS
    CEO, Delanos Logistics Group
    Mercenary, war-profiteer, all around sweet guy.

Originally Posted by Ben Ryder View Post (Source)
    I have a cunning plan!

I dont want to spoil the surpise.

There's http://edtools.ddns.net/rares.php and I made a personal list adding the few that are missing from that list. Also, the distances are not right for the far ones.

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 181187188189190191