Page 192 of 198 FirstFirst ... 182188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 2970

Thread: Rare Commodities List!

Originally Posted by goemon View Post (Source)
    2.3. patch notes: "Added Bucky Ball Beer Mats rare good"
    Anyone know where to get this?
    WANTED CRIMINAL Limoncello Lizard
    CAPITAL CRIMES Loitering, Onion Head Smuggling, Overdue Library Book
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    Anyone know where to get this?
    Rebuy Prospect in the Fullerene C60 system.
    I don't know what the max allocation is.

Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)
    Rebuy Prospect in the Fullerene C60 system.
    I don't know what the max allocation is.

Well that's how many I picked up last night.

Elite

I was surprised it was profitable, given the GAP is so low.
    CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES Borasetani Syndicate, Brotherhood of Terra Matter, Chapter of Isinor, Conservatives of Tiliala, Crom Silver Boys, Defence Party of Nastrond, Dukes of Jotun, Gilya Law Party, HIP 118311 Posse, Hodack Prison, LTT 198 Order, Luyten 347-14 Prison, Peregrina Aristocrats, Pi Mensae Brotherhood, Sacra Oculus, Sirius Corp, Sublime Order of Van Maanen's Star

http://i64.tinypic.com/2h5k96g.jpg

I was surprised it was profitable, given the GAP is so low.
    nice. looks as if we have another high total selling price rare! (with sothis gold, jotun mokkha and terra mater blood bores).
    ___

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Altairian Skin (Solo Orbiter) are selling at 42 a time right now!

Buy for 900. I took mine to Lave and sold for 12,500 each.

Controlling Faction Elite Rebel Force in Boom.

Originally Posted by Count View Post (Source)
    Controlling Faction Elite Rebel Force in Boom.
    This is now such an important piece of information to know about rare goods. It would be nice if there was some way we could generate a list of the rare goods where the selling faction was in Boom.

Zeessze Ant Grub Glue (Nicollier Hanger) selling in batches of 27

Buy for 260 - selling at Leesti for 15,000

Controlling faction - Revolutionary LP 245-10 Progressive Party - Boom

- - - Updated - - -

This is now such an important piece of information to know about rare goods. It would be nice if there was some way we could generate a list of the rare goods where the selling faction was in Boom.
    Aside from manually checking the locations on the Galaxy map, you mean someway to get the info 'live' from Galnet and dump into a file??

Bast Snake Gin (Hart Station) selling in 15s

Blood Brothers From Alrai - Boom

(Haven't sold these in Leesti/Lave yet)

Alya Body Soap (Malaspina Gateway 540,000ls) selling in 24s

Buy for 601 (Not sold yet)

Controlling Faction Alya Allied & Co - Boom

Belalans Ray Leather, the commodity controlling faction might be Belalans Ring, it is not Belalans Patrons Principals (station controlling faction). Sells 17 when right faction is in boom. (Sorry, my notes seem to be missing a detail.)

could be doable, since eddb.io has states of factions?

pull info for controlling faction of all rare stations, pull info for state of faction?
    ___

Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Well Gentlemen & Ladies,

I am happy to report that I have returned after an 8 month break from ED. Some of you may remember I used to regularly publish extracts and routes here. I have spent a couple of weeks catching up on all the changes that have happened while I've been away, and I have created 2 important things...

1. A simple static web site that refreshes daily, I load from eddb.io extracts every night and add my magic Rares Spice
    2. An extract of Booming Rares along with a route around these - I only include stations with SC times < 5 mins, and where the Boom state has been confirmed in last day or so (otherwise the Boom is likely to be over)

This is very much 'Beta test' status, you have convinced me to publish early with this very specific request

I plan to add a lot more here, all the old extracts and routes I used to publish, plus some new top secret stuff currently in the pipeline.

I'd welcome feedback and suggestions. Please take a look here.

Rare Goods Info & Routes, Player Faction League Tables, and more... zoy.updog.co

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    That's brilliant. This will make rares trading much more interesting, and profitable.

I'll give this a go tonight, though I might do my own route.

Originally Posted by Zoy View Post (Source)
    Well Gentlemen & Ladies,

I am happy to report that I have returned after an 8 month break from ED. Some of you may remember I used to regularly publish extracts and routes here. I have spent a couple of weeks catching up on all the changes that have happened while I've been away, and I have created 2 important things...

1. A simple static web site that refreshes daily, I load from eddb.io extracts every night and add my magic Rares Spice
    2. An extract of Booming Rares along with a route around these - I only include stations with SC times < 5 mins, and where the Boom state has been confirmed in last day or so (otherwise the Boom is likely to be over)

This is very much 'Beta test' status, you have convinced me to publish early with this very specific request

I plan to add a lot more here, all the old extracts and routes I used to publish, plus some new top secret stuff currently in the pipeline.

Great stuff.

When/if I get these darned technical issues resolved myself and Patsy are planning some rares routes. Maybe attempt to update the route planner! But I can't commit to much in game atm, just too busy!

Nice to see this interest in Rares.

Welcome back Zoy!

Page 192 of 198 FirstFirst ... 182188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast