Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 116123124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1890

Thread: EliteOCR – Optical Character Recognition for The Commodities Market

Originally Posted by Greunix View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

maybe you can check this version:

https://mega.nz/#!FZFHSYxJ!-EL1NU9iJ...SZNopMsSEQkBn8

Greetings
    Sven
    btw, my antivirus informs me about a Trojan in the main executable.

Dja

But you can use EDMC to feed data to your own database? It creates similar csv file as eliteocr and there's also the supply levels.

EliteOCR 0.8 is available for Windows and Mac from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eliteocr/

This version adds support for the changes in the commodity market layout and font in 1.5 / 2.0, and for Horizon's new log path.

The Supply and Demand levels are skipped in both OCR and Export - they're fiddly to deal with and don't have much value.

For existing users:
    - You can update by choosing Help -> Update in the app.
    - The Windows app is now distributed as an MSI installer package. Double-click on it to install, and choose EliteOCR from your Start Menu / Screen to run it.
    - Please re-run the Colour Calibration and Learning Wizard.

Originally Posted by Otis B. View Post (Source)
    EliteOCR 0.8 is available for Windows and Mac from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eliteocr/

This version adds support for the changes in the commodity market layout and font in 1.5 / 2.0, and for Horizon's new log path.

The Supply and Demand levels are skipped in both OCR and Export - they're fiddly to deal with and don't have much value.

For existing users:
    - The Windows app is now distributed as an MSI installer package. Double-click on it to install, and choose EliteOCR from your Start Menu / Screen to run it.
    That's nice but is there a chance to get the choice to just grab it as zip? And I don't mean the zipped msi installer : /
    RIP ASPX#1, I will never forget how that retarded skimmer suicided into you and make the whole base kill you, just because you were cooler than it

Originally Posted by ChaosCloud View Post (Source)
    That's nice but is there a chance to get the choice to just grab it as zip? And I don't mean the zipped msi installer : /
    No - I don't want to have to support multiple configurations.
    (The zipped MSI is just a transitional measure to the new installation and updating mechanism).

But feel free to run it from source.

For existing users:
    You, sir, are a legend! I shall be testing this at the weekend. Many thanks for updating it to handle the new layouts and keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by RoadRunner View Post (Source)
    You, sir, are a legend! I shall be testing this at the weekend.
    Please let me know if you're not getting good OCR accuracy (or if you hit any other problems) either here or on GitHub.
    Copies of any problematic screenshots would be helpful - you can re-encode them as PNG (but not JPEG) if it helps.

Please let me know if you're not getting good OCR accuracy (or if you hit any other problems) either here or on GitHub.
    Copies of any problematic screenshots would be helpful - you can re-encode them as PNG if it helps to save space.
    I am probably an unusual use case but I'm screenshotting at 5760x1200 and it's not wildly accurate (especially with 3), but as I intend to use it only when EDMC does not get data, then it's food enough.

Let me know if you need more info for debug/diagnosis. Thank you for reviving this.
    Wipe, Schmipe

MOSTLY HARMLESS BROKER SURVEYOR
    HARMLESS -> MOSTLY HARMLESS (08-Jan-15)
    PEDDLER -> DEALER (08-Dec-14) -> MERCHANT (14-Dec-14) -> BROKER (28-Mar-15)
    MOSTLY AIMLESS -> SCOUT (30-Dec-14) -> SURVEYOR (23-Jan-15)

Originally Posted by DRY411S View Post (Source)
    Let me know if you need more info for debug/diagnosis.
    Please send me some screenshots, either here or on GitHub.
    A 5760x1200 bitmap must be quite large, so suggest that you open them in any image editor (MS Paint will do) and save them as PNG before sending.

8-bit or 24-bit PNG?
    Wipe, Schmipe

8-bit or 24-bit PNG?
    24-bit please.

24-bit please.
    >10MB. Github won't accept them. They're too big.
    Wipe, Schmipe

I assume that you've turned your FOV setting way up. You may have set it too high for good OCR accuracy.

>10MB. Github won't accept them. They're too big.
    Hmmm. Needs to be a lossless encoder, so JPEG or 8-bit PNG (both of which would give better compression) won't do.

Do you have a DropBox account or an account on a similar site that let's you share?

I've started a new thread for version 0.8.

Please use the new topic created by Otis B in the post above for further discussion, as Otis is now maintaining this tool.
    C:\> Cannot find Reality.sys. Universe Halted.

Slopey's Elite: Dangerous Best Profit Calculators!:
    Now retired - other market tools are available.
    Alleged destroyer of the entire Universe economy.

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 116123124125126