Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Download the Elite: Dangerous Launcher directly here

Originally Posted by didar330 View Post (Source)
    Yeah me too i pre-order Elites: Dangerous ans when I enter the verification code it return to the login screen and say the same thing. PLZ HELP
    Same problem here.
    I bought the game at 15th december and i am set at my account page to Processing Pre-Order.
    At "My Downloadable Products" there is Elite: Dangerous - Mercenary Edition listed with unlimted downloads available, but the download button itself is not linked, just greyed out.
    Though i was able to download the launcher from my "Account Dashboard" site. But when i try to login it asks my to enter the verification code and after submitting it, it returns me to the login screen and it says "you dont have access to Elite: Dangerous".

Help is much appreciated
    regards

I am having similar problems to previous poster. Have paid for the Mercenary edition but the download button on my account is greyed out. There is a link elsewhere on my account or confirmation email (can't remember which) but that has only given me the launcher for the Combat Tutorial demo.

It's not a very good first impression from Frontier so I have deleted the demo loader and asked them to refund my money.

Anyone else simply failing to get the verification code emailed to them? That's the issue my bro is having on his account

Merc Pre-order here. I also have the "still processing" but I am able to play the full game via the launcher. I have me free eagle but NOTHING else? No skins or decal or any of the other promised extras???

Originally Posted by Carr0t View Post (Source)
    Anyone else simply failing to get the verification code emailed to them? That's the issue my bro is having on his account
    I am receiving the verification code, but when I input it it just tells me that I don't have access.
    Still waiting
    for a reply from support or something.

Originally Posted by Amontadillo View Post (Source)
    I am receiving the verification code, but when I input it it just tells me that I don't have access.
    Still waiting
    for a reply from support or something.
    I had the same problem (12 verification codes sent!) until I figured out that they actually want you to leave the log in screen, go get the "latest" code in your email and paste that BEFORE you click continue!

Soreye

PS. YES 12!

Tried that. Doesn't work.

Still no answer from Support.

Close to wanting a refund.

Same Same

Originally Posted by Perropantis View Post (Source)
    I am having similar problems to previous poster. Have paid for the Mercenary edition but the download button on my account is greyed out. There is a link elsewhere on my account or confirmation email (can't remember which) but that has only given me the launcher for the Combat Tutorial demo.

It's not a very good first impression from Frontier so I have deleted the demo loader and asked them to refund my money.
    Had the same situation. Spent a few embarrassing hours trying to get through the Tutorials without joystick and guessing at keys. Smashed into a few asteroids and finally hit a couple of baddies. Found the pilots guide and studied for a few hours. Before I began writing this response, I check the launcher and low and behold the option for loading the game had appeared overnight!

I have the day off work today. I expected to spend the day resolving this to become cannon fodder for those More Dangerous than I. The tutorial download ran a little over five hours.... I suppose I should look for sometime "productive" to do today.

Same here chaps no eagle and no decal.

Your very own Eagle fighter ship docked in a secondary location in-game
    • Exclusive pack of ship paint jobs
    • A ‘day one’ ship decal
    • A digital players guide
    • A digital concept art book
    • Plus loads more digital goodies to be announced over the coming weeks.

Don't have any of this....... When is it coming ?

Originally Posted by crazygoldfish View Post (Source)
    Your very own Eagle fighter ship docked in a secondary location in-game
    • Exclusive pack of ship paint jobs
    • A ‘day one’ ship decal
    • A digital players guide
    • A digital concept art book
    • Plus loads more digital goodies to be announced over the coming weeks.

Don't have any of this....... When is it coming ?
    Me neither.

Also as a Beta backer how do I get access to the other starting options; Pirate, Federal Trader, etc.?

Originally Posted by monkums View Post (Source)
    Me neither.

Also as a Beta backer how do I get access to the other starting options; Pirate, Federal Trader, etc.?
    Similar Issue

We're still waiting. Can we at least get an ETA or something?

Originally Posted by Amontadillo View Post (Source)
    We're still waiting. Can we at least get an ETA or something?
    I am still waiting as well. No response to my ticket yet. I also would like to know if there is an ETA yet. 2days + not being able to even download the game lol

I'm still in procesing, but i can play with the launcher. This is extrange...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast