Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Download the Elite: Dangerous Launcher directly here

Originally Posted by rubeno View Post (Source)
    I'm still in procesing, but i can play with the launcher. This is extrange...
    Yeah, seems to not affect everyone. We'd just like some sort of acknowledgement.

Originally Posted by Snowstormy View Post (Source)
    Same problem here.
    I bought the game at 15th december and i am set at my account page to Processing Pre-Order.
    At "My Downloadable Products" there is Elite: Dangerous - Mercenary Edition listed with unlimted downloads available, but the download button itself is not linked, just greyed out.
    Though i was able to download the launcher from my "Account Dashboard" site. But when i try to login it asks my to enter the verification code and after submitting it, it returns me to the login screen and it says "you dont have access to Elite: Dangerous".

Help is much appreciated
    regards

same here ... Ticket is still open :-(
    TICKET #00000003706

Well if it helps... My ticketnumber is #00000005301
    3 days without ANY response from official site what the **** is going on here and why we cannot even download this game.

I've had a similar problem, but I can't even log into my account on elitedangerous.com. The only evidence I have that Frontier knows I exist is the charge on my credit card. I opened a ticket but haven't received any kind of response (besides an automated "we'll reply within 48 hours"... it's been three days now).

I know Frontier is really busy right now with the launch but even a token "we're looking into it" would be something.

Originally Posted by Pelucidar View Post (Source)
    same here ... Ticket is still open :-(
    Same for me ...

Ticket is on the road with no ETA since I used my credit card to pay for the products.

TICKET #00000006009

I can confirm my money was taken in time and hour I made my shopping.

The one and only mail I ever recieived was the classical mail : "Your Invoice # for Order #500003652" confirmation.

I got no code to input on website in that mail.
    I got no mail telling me that I can and how I can dowload my game.
    I got zero infos about how to register the game once loaded and got zero code to get the content of my Mercenary Edition.

Since the 26/11/2014 ZERO, NIENTE, NADA, ZIP...

"Very efficient" customer service up to now.

I hope they will now be reactive enough to fix those problems as soon as possible and have the proper and required communication to each of their customers that are in our situation.

Keep the thread up please and pray for a fast reaction of their services...

"Hey guys lets launch our game and then take a month off for Christmas break, I'm sure everything will go smoothly"

It'd be nice to at least get a "we got your money screw you" so I can start asking for a refund instead of just staring at processing pre-order and "you do not have access to elite:dangerous" and wondering if I'll get to play in 2014.

Support ticket 00000007299 someone official just say something.

Originally Posted by Huellio View Post (Source)
    "Hey guys lets launch our game and then take a month off for Christmas break, I'm sure everything will go smoothly"

It'd be nice to at least get a "we got your money screw you" so I can start asking for a refund instead of just staring at processing pre-order and "you do not have access to elite:dangerous" and wondering if I'll get to play in 2014.

Support ticket 00000007299 someone official just say something.
    my ticketnumber is 5301 or similar and i havent got any response. i read that a number close to 3000 had no answer yet...
    edit: oh and i am 100% sure that the support answer will be something ridiculously stupid without any detail how to solve this issue.

New day, problem still there ... :-( ...

well i bought the mercenary edition and could download the client but all i get when i want to login is the message that i dont have access to the game and your tech support dosent answer my ticket that is open for 24 hours now while they solved hte exact same problem for friend of mine in about 30 minutes... like rly thats infuriating....

Arrow you do not have access to elite dangerous

I was able to download the client but get the same message you do not have access to elite dangerous..

my status is processing pre order as well..

josher

Same issue here.

Pre-ordered merc edition. Store still processing pre-order, but I was alvbe to download and install, but lucks end here.
    Cannot log in and play game it does not recognize my account in the launcher. Ticket opened 3 days ago now and only automated responce so far.

Any official word on when we will get to play the game?

Tried to login at the launcher to install the game tonight, guess what

YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ED

Support/Devs/Staff dont seem to care at all.
    Thanks for all your non existing help, much appreciated.

Well I found my merc edition eagle. Its in a ship yard in lhs3447

My decal and paint job have appeared too

Originally Posted by Tofeuamimi View Post (Source)
    Same for me ...

Ticket is on the road with no ETA since I used my credit card to pay for the products.

TICKET #00000006009

I can confirm my money was taken in time and hour I made my shopping.

The one and only mail I ever recieived was the classical mail : "Your Invoice # for Order #500003652" confirmation.

I got no code to input on website in that mail.
    I got no mail telling me that I can and how I can dowload my game.
    I got zero infos about how to register the game once loaded and got zero code to get the content of my Mercenary Edition.

Since the 26/11/2014 ZERO, NIENTE, NADA, ZIP...

"Very efficient" customer service up to now.

I hope they will now be reactive enough to fix those problems as soon as possible and have the proper and required communication to each of their customers that are in our situation.

Keep the thread up please and pray for a fast reaction of their services...
    Same here.
    Only the order conirmation, money are gone and no mail with code or link or something like that.
    Opened a ticket.... hope to have answer soon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast