Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Download the Elite: Dangerous Launcher directly here

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Download the Elite: Dangerous Launcher directly here

Hello Commanders!

Many of you who have preordered the Mercenary Edition will notice that your order status is still set to 'Processing Pre Order' on the store. Please note, you will still be able to play the game, even if your status has not updated to 'Complete'. There should be a link to the launcher under 'My Account' on store.elitedangerous.com. But for fast access, here is a direct link too:

http://hosting.zaonce.net/elite/Client-Installer.exe

Once you have installed the launcher you should be able to login and play. If you continue to have issues though please let us know at support.elitedangerous.com.

Thanks, Ashley

Are the backer app gifts sorted now too?

The person I bought a gift for got an email weeks ago saying they could access the game, but when they put in a support ticket saying they couldn't access it they were told they were not allowed as they hadn't bought it!

Pecisk - "I will sound as broken record, but this won't change." David Braben - "So some news - we will be reversing this change shortly"

Originally Posted by Ashley Barley View Post (Source)
    Hello Commanders!

Many of you who have preordered the Mercenary Edition will notice that your order status is still set to 'Processing Pre Order' on the store. Please note, you will still be able to play the game, even if your status has not updated to 'Complete'. There should be a link to the launcher under 'My Account' on store.elitedangerous.com. But for fast access, here is a direct link too:

http://hosting.zaonce.net/elite/Client-Installer.exe

Once you have installed the launcher you should be able to login and play. If you continue to have issues though please let us know at support.elitedangerous.com.

Thanks, Ashley
    What about the KS Starter Options, all I have is one commander with a sidewinder and 1000 CR with a Free Eagle on starting a new game. I cleared my save today especially to start with one of my options afresh only to find no options to be available.

I should have these!?!

MY REWARDS
    PRIVATE BACKER'S FORUM
    Access to the private backer’s discussion forum.
    Explorer: Have the option to start on the edge of explored space with a long range version of the Cobra Mk III and 3,000 CR (randomised system choice for multiplayer reasons).
    DRM-free boxed edition of "Elite: Dangerous".
    Independent Trader: Have the option to start in the Lave system with a basic Cobra Mk III and only 100 CR.
    Participate in the second round private beta test.
    Download a digital copy of the “Elite: Dangerous” music.
    Pirate: Have the option to start in an anarchic Frontier system with a stolen but upgraded Cobra Mk III and only 100 CR (randomised system choice for multiplayer reasons).
    Your name forms part of the naming database (so your name will be one of those used randomly for non-player in-game characters).
    Federal Trader: Have the option to start in a Federal border system with a basic Cobra Mk III loaded with cargo worth 1,000 CR and 1,000 CR in cash (randomised system choice for multiplayer reasons).
    Download a digital copy of the official sequel to “The Dark Wheel” novel.
    Imperial Bounty Hunter: Have the option to start in an Imperial Colony with an Imperial Eagle Mk II Fighter with upgraded weapons and shields and 1,000 CR (randomised start system choice for multiplayer reasons).
    Receive a digital copy of the game and 500 credits when starting a new game.
    Reserve your Commander name in the game (first come, first served, except Jameson).
    Receive the digital newsletter and progress updates.
    Be an Elite supporter, and get a digital code when the game is released to apply a transferrable decal to your ship, unique to you, the game’s backers.
    ADDITIONAL

OK so I've totally uninstalled the game and cleared out all my AppData, saved my bindings (of course). Now I've downloaded the original Beta Backers Installer get the new splash screen on the loader and now I'm installing the game, so we'll see if that makes a difference, although I think I grasping at straws, because I did this in Gamma 1 to no avail.
    CMDR STEVE ARTHUR

Mercenary Pack buyer here, similar issues, though downloaded from my account still not receiving the promised items included in the pack.

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Looking in to this for you now.

Ed

Angry

Im a new player. Bought the game like 3 days ago and i still cant play. Fairy enough...
    The launcher is giving an error while its updating..
    Do something or i think many of ppl as me gunna give up.
    IM WAITING FOR 3 DAYS WHAT THe...

Heyho.
    Just wanted to mention....same issue here. Pre-Ordered the mercenary Edition and not getting any additional items.

Hey guys Don't worry, no flack here, I know it must be hard getting everything right on the first day

Just one question: Itching to play....cant download because i have a data cap, so i pre-ordered the upgrade DVD. Any idea when these are being shipped? Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but this forum is so vast

I have bought the game and still am having the issue of "processing pre-order" but ontop of that I have installed the file above as stated and when I try to log in all I get is "invalid Credentials" please help as I am dying to play this game.

I am still having problems. When I try to login on the launcher, it says to input a verification code. After I do this, it simply returns me to the login screen and says "You do not have access to Elite: Dangerous".

I've written to support several hours ago, have however not heard anything. I want to play.

Originally Posted by NKGriever View Post (Source)
    Heyho.
    Just wanted to mention....same issue here. Pre-Ordered the mercenary Edition and not getting any additional items.
    you aren't the only one, there is a thread in the support forum about it, basically Frontier said we will have the Merc. Ed. bonuses by the end of the week.

Frontier really need to make an official announcement about this.

Originally Posted by Amontadillo View Post (Source)
    I am still having problems. When I try to login on the launcher, it says to input a verification code. After I do this, it simply returns me to the login screen and says "You do not have access to Elite: Dangerous".

I've written to support several hours ago, have however not heard anything. I want to play.
    Yeah me too i pre-order Elites: Dangerous ans when I enter the verification code it return to the login screen and say the same thing. PLZ HELP

Glad to see I am not the only one missing decal and eagle from the mercenary edition.

Same situation here... bought a Mercenary adition but started with a Sidewinder and with 1.000CR...

How do I get my decals, and my Eagle?

the same problem: money from my visa card removed, but
    Processing

support ticket helped me - they fixed the problem and now the game works!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast