Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Komodo Collective of E:D player groups

Oh yeah I've forgot to add that you should put me on your friends list, if you want to see us in game! My in game name is Fremen -- surprise!

The event itself will be ongoing for a week, you can play it whenever you have time for it, but I think most of us will be online in the European evening hours (so then we can chat or play together).

I'll post here the place for the event tomorrow, I'm going to find a suitable place tonight.

This collective is awesome! I just joined Na'ama Wing and their really helpful

Originally Posted by PuzzlePlate View Post (Source)
    This collective is awesome! I just joined Na'ama Wing and their really helpful
    Thanks man, and warm welcome! I hope to see you on our upcoming event

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

>> Updated the Big Bounty Battle 2 post with more info on the place <<

Let's get this started! I'm posting my screenshots here for reference:

They prove that I've cleared all my bounties, I have no fines, I'm at Ross 490 and I start it on the 4th:

I'm going to win this. I just feel it! I already love the prize I'll get!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Fremen View Post (Source)
    Let's get this started! I'm posting my screenshots here for reference:

They prove that I've cleared all my bounties, I have no fines, I'm at Ross 490 and I start it on the 4th:

I'm going to win this. I just feel it! I already love the prize I'll get!
    A Na'Ama Wing Task force is scheduled to depart Alioth in the next 24 hours...

Any other commanders wishing to join our fight against galactic piracy can find more info about Na'Ama Wing Deep Space Exploration and Logistics (and now bounty hunting!) on our website

Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post (Source)
    A Na'Ama Wing Task force is scheduled to depart Alioth in the next 24 hours...

Any other commanders wishing to join our fight against galactic piracy can find more info about Na'Ama Wing Deep Space Exploration and Logistics (and now bounty hunting!) on our website
    Cool! Bring it on

(Pst! I'ver got 140k already...)

Thanks & Kudos to T-Dog (a.k.a. wizzpig, a.k.a. Cmdr Darius Torkalar) for the awesome Komodo Collective logo!

Frontier Developments, can we please have a decal with the star-shaped K of Komodo?

>> Cough << 460.000 Cr so far...
    My my, you have been busy Commander

Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post (Source)
    My my, you have been busy Commander
    This is just a good start... place your bets how high it will be at the weekend!

I have been looking for you today & yesterday at the Ross 490 nav beacon & extraction sites, but you and the others keep eluding me.

Remember: I am lurking out there, in a cobra with four multicannons.

--

It is still possible to join the event, just post here or on The Relentless forum. Just fly a ship you can afford to lose.

Originally Posted by Koen View Post (Source)
    I have been looking for you today & yesterday at the Ross 490 nav beacon & extraction sites, but you and the others keep eluding me.

Remember: I am lurking out there, in a cobra with four multicannons.
    I've just got my new computer, that's why I wasn't really around, mostly I was installing the game. Tonight however, I'm planning to spend more time playing. I'll install Mumble too, so we can chat where we are

I'm over 1.2 million credit bounty now...

I'm over 1.2 million credit bounty now...
    Hmmm, tasty!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast