Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 473476477478
Results 7,156 to 7,164 of 7164

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The No Man's Sky Thread

Does it really matter who has more players?
    Does it really matter who has seen a decline (which is perfectly normal)?
    Does it really matter?
    Doesn't really matter to me, to me.. lalalalala

Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post (Source)
    More indicative of the type of people who watch instead of play games you mean.
    Ye mean like all the players of ED who made it a standing joke about how Netflix would almost always have been running in the background while they played the game?

Wasnt just the mug they did it for...it was also the season finale that held most of their attention...while playing the game as a distraction ^

All the players?

It's hardly something unique to Elite, people used to watch movies while doing 40 man raids in WoW, it's just something that some people seem to do.

Rings seem better.. I didn't really bother after the Next update with the rings around planets, they seemed a little lacklustre. Now however, they seem fuller, with gassy clouds.

Plus I got the Hover mod back, it's no fun not being able to stop.. & the asteroid's at a distance mod too.

Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post (Source)
    More indicative of the type of people who watch instead of play games you mean.
    Elite does not really make for great streaming content... It's a subtle game.

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Ye mean like all the players of ED who made it a standing joke about how Netflix would almost always have been running in the background while they played the game?

Wasnt just the mug they did it for...it was also the season finale that held most of their attention...while playing the game as a distraction ^
    I don't want a game that needs 100% of my focus 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by fu9ar View Post (Source)
    I don't want a game that needs 100% of my focus 100% of the time.
    Lol wut ? Then you're not playing.

just got my 2nd freighter (A class), expanding my fleet of frigates, wich gives you a great passive income.

I was bugging my mate to get this for ages.. eventually he had enough and said he's not going to get it.
    So now I need to make a friend; I think two people playing together and working together could be fun.

Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 473476477478