Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mercenaries of Mikunn - The Background Simulation and Colonization Test

Originally Posted by dr.zli View Post (Source)
    fingers crossed for dev response concerning all the syste,s that are in expansion now
    Speaking of dev response.... don't be afraid to bump the other thread until its closed by the mods. I'm sort of hoping the devs actually read the forums and run across it.

We HAVE officially moved here, but it still serves as a good recruitment advertisement. Fly safe commanders.

Wow so much effort for nothing,
    Lets hope and see what the devs will answer, this must (as it is now) be broken?

Huh. Ill have to visit these stations. If stations can improve themselves I wonder if we can trigger Spassky's to do the same

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Huh. Ill have to visit these stations. If stations can improve themselves I wonder if we can trigger Spassky's to do the same
    Would be awesome man!

I have copied your sig into my own if that is ok chief, to hopefully advertise the good fight a bit.

Originally Posted by Buford T Justice View Post (Source)
    Would be awesome man!

I have copied your sig into my own if that is ok chief, to hopefully advertise the good fight a bit.
    Sounds good, but I haven't updated the link yet. I was going to leave my sig that goes to our old thread for another 24 hours then change it. Make sure you change it to our new thread soon.

Hello, everyone.
    I've been reading abot your adventures at Mikunn for last few days. It sounds like great fun. So this evening I've started my jurney to join you. I'm about 80 light years away, so I think I'll manage in day or two. See you then. I hope you are still recruiting

My in game name is John_Wayne_HR.

Originally Posted by JohnWayne View Post (Source)
    Hello, everyone.
    I've been reading abot your adventures at Mikunn for last few days. It sounds like great fun. So this evening I've started my jurney to join you. I'm about 80 light years away, so I think I'll manage in day or two. See you then. I hope you are still recruiting

My in game name is John_Wayne_HR.
    Anyone is welcome to join... except the HR at the end of you name is MIGHTY suspicious. HR is the system of our enemy....hmmmmmm. =p

Eheheh... Nice coincidence
    HR is short for Hrvatska (Croatia)
    Anyway... A little provocation never hurt anyone

So I have few questions on things to do:

1. When an NPC who is allied with Dukes is also wanted in Mikunn, what to do, just ignore them?
    2. The "Goods Wanted" locations in HR 7327 are staffed by ships allied with various HR 7327 factions. What, if any, interaction should we have with them?
    3. Do you think that taking missions from HR 7327, then wandering around USS waiting for counteroffers to be made would be helpful?

Originally Posted by Zatar Kai'mera View Post (Source)

1. When an NPC who is allied with Dukes is also wanted in Mikunn, what to do, just ignore them?
    2. The "Goods Wanted" locations in HR 7327 are staffed by ships allied with various HR 7327 factions. What, if any, interaction should we have with them?
    3. Do you think that taking missions from HR 7327, then wandering around USS waiting for counteroffers to be made would be helpful?
    1. ignore
    2. try to give it to mkiunn only, first cargo scan to see what they want, these ones seem to want narcotics, once you got these fly near them thell buy them automaticly
    3. it helps ...

Originally Posted by Zatar Kai'mera View Post (Source)

I agree with everything Liu said except point 1, where I'm not sure.

Personally I ignore, but there are no competing factions in Mikunn soooo... I don't know.... it just might not matter.

Originally Posted by Cronn View Post (Source)
    Hello Dukes!

Since the simulation seems to be stuck I spent some time exploring the surrounding systems, and in Meng Mu I came across this:

Attachment 6893
    I've never seen this kind of station with beams like that before. Looks like they are building support beams for a habitat wheel. Could this be a sign of the station growing or expanding? Or is it a normal feature I just haven't seen yet?
    These stations were already in beta.

Originally Posted by LiU-KanG View Post (Source)
    These stations were already in beta.
    You certain? Because building wasn't in beta and if thats the case then we are definitely looking at nothing new.

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    You certain? Because building wasn't in beta and if thats the case then we are definitely looking at nothing new.
    nah these stations i saw in beta. nothing new ... but i cant say for sure if that stations has been different and changed since game start.

* Spassky Station growth? Wonder how we can make it grow? By missions (we done hundreds of them) or by bringing lots and lots of food to the station. Or any other commodities?

Population is maybe not growing as there is not enough food.

Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast