Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2440

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mercenaries of Mikunn - The Background Simulation and Colonization Test

  1. #46
    I have seen a BOOM in Suyarang - in fact it might still be going on. It's next door to a starting system so there were lots of human players/trading and doing missions there. The faction who were/are BOOMing were also EXPANSION at the same time.
    .
    When the system went into BOOM, I noticed the appearance of USS's called "Seeking Luxuries" appearing near the planets. Similar to the "Seeking Goods" USS's we are seeing in HR 7327 since LOCKDOWN came into effect.

  2. #47
    so 2 states are possible. expanding and boom?

    so the question now is how to generate a boom? maybe it is neccessary to make the mikunnian kingdom grow in order to expand further?

    a shame you cant land a t7 there.

    so lucifier please advise.

    we have tried already alot.

    please clarify if we have tried the following:

    - piracy - just steel cargo (let them escape)
    - attack traders
    - bring gabriel station into civil war

  3. #48
    Any update on the bug ticket/report sent to Frontier?

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by Dells View Post (Source)
    Any update on the bug ticket/report sent to Frontier?
    i bet they have a few thousand tickets over xmas

  5. #50
    Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post (Source)
    Well, they've only been back a few days from holiday. I'm sure there are other fires they need to put out. We do have to remember, we are not most of the player base. Also possible they found a bug that could reset the whole galaxy to fix (worst case scenario). They may need some time to figure out what to do.
    Don't get me wrong. I understand. My ticket number is 16,000 and something. I get it. Everyday I've put off my post about our problem with the background sim another day for that reason. That being said that post may be what is needed to draw their attention to the problem, and meanwhile as I sit here I realize players here are getting bored.

    The lugh players posted when they had a problem a week after they got stuck and they got attention and it was fixed fast. Its been over two weeks for us and I haven't posted anything because I know they were on holiday. Its written, its respectful to the devs. I understand your point and agree.

    The problem we are experiencing is repeatable, I've gotten reports from other players about expansions systems stuck at 9%. The moment a system expands it seems to bug out.

    - - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

    Originally Posted by Dells View Post (Source)
    Any update on the bug ticket/report sent to Frontier?
    I wouldn't be surprised if it took two weeks.

  6. #51
    Originally Posted by Jonny Quest View Post (Source)
    Im pretty sure a few times that population in slaves was already hauled there.

    Fair point, I think the import and export of slaves should have an impact on the population. Would be interesting if the population of a system was divided into slaves and free men, and if there could be some kind of slave rebellion if the number of slaves becomes too high.

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by LiU-KanG View Post (Source)
    so 2 states are possible. expanding and boom?

    so the question now is how to generate a boom? maybe it is neccessary to make the mikunnian kingdom grow in order to expand further?

    a shame you cant land a t7 there.

    so lucifier please advise.

    we have tried already alot.

    please clarify if we have tried the following:

    - piracy - just steel cargo (let them escape)
    - attack traders
    - bring gabriel station into civil war
    We have tried all but the top. Piracy yes, but I doubt we've let them escape?

    If a boom was going to happen it would have already. All residents needs are answered, demand is at an all time low. Prices are ridiculously good for the residents.

  8. #53
    Thinking about the economy, mikunn is a extraction and refinery economy, so if frontier have a logic, what would drive production rates in system. Ideally mineral extractors would be at the top of that list, my next 12 hours is going to be to bring into mikunn such items

    HE suits and bioreducing lichen are also as walt notes in demand, however those are over 100LY away at least according to the map, there are systems closer but they seem to be out of supply mostly.. What we really are lacking is a nice agriculatural planet nearby to supply. So its either steal it off pirates and empty system haulers but without a black market theres no outlet. Though i guess i could try looting in col 4-2 or whatever it is for such items, wonder if i can hand them in on missions, ive got a cobra 3 that can make light work of most NPCs

    Same goes for food, i read somewhere that the system updates are around 2000 gmt not 0700 gmt when the server goes down. So ive got about 12 hours or so to see what happens or if anything happens with my Mineral extractor experiementName:  Screenshot_0004.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  303.4 KB

    Ok so mikunn has just gone pending state expansin again. Im going to see how long this lasts

    HR civil unrest critical with a down arrow. Might be time to boost up some civil unrest over there

  9. #54
    Originally Posted by ollobrains View Post (Source)
    Thinking about the economy, mikunn is a extraction and refinery economy, so if frontier have a logic, what would drive production rates in system. Ideally mineral extractors would be at the top of that list, my next 12 hours is going to be to bring into mikunn such items
    Its HE suits, bioreducing lichen, and mineral extractors. Mineral extractors aren't needed as much as the first two, and that is why the first two are on the ComWatch.

  10. #55

  11. #56
    Originally Posted by LiU-KanG View Post (Source)
    but its also food
    I think he was asking what drove mining production directly. I guess food would fuel the miners but we are woefully low on HE suits and bio-reducing lichen.

  12. #57
    Originally Posted by ollobrains View Post (Source)
    HE suits and bioreducing lichen are also as walt notes in demand, however those are over 100LY away at least according to the map, there are systems closer but they seem to be out of supply mostly.
    Mapor is only around 30 ly away. Clayton Horizons station had a good supply of Bioreducing Lichen (44k) and H.E. Suits (68k) when I looked yesterday. The other two stations have smaller Bioreducing Lichen supply, and no H.E. Suits, but I haven't looked at them in 4 days.

  13. #58
    wintd station has only lichen...
    clayton is the best. No other systems nearby have that combo

  14. #59
    I have been bringing Mikunn any deliveries from the Bulletin Board that only have a positive effect on the system for the past few days. I also have noticed that they keep offering delivery missions to Kwatee and Sukua but I don't see them for HR 7327 which is where they have influence already. This is obviously part of them wanting to expand...

  15. #60
    Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    I think he was asking what drove mining production directly. I guess food would fuel the miners but we are woefully low on HE suits and bio-reducing lichen.
    i want to influence the population aspect, station growth ... so food is primary target for me now ...

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast