Page 92 of 163 FirstFirst ... 82888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2439

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mercenaries of Mikunn - The Background Simulation and Colonization Test

Originally Posted by kibermiaf View Post (Source)
    So the civil war between Law Party and Dynamic has started. Where do we stand on this? Maybe we should just blast both of them without choosing sides in the conflict zones?
    No. The plan is to support Law Party. We're not sure if both Friend and Gabriel are up for grabs. If Dynamic Commodities win and takes Gabriel Station, they'll have 3 stations, which will mean we'll have to go to Civil War against them 3 times. If Law Party wins and takes Friend, we'll only have to fight Dynamic Commodities for 1 station, Hiraga.

Make sure you select Choose Faction on the right panel and Select Law Party. You'll need to cash in the combat bonds from that to effect change.

Note: For those of use who are hostile to both Law Party and Dynamic Commodities, when you pop into the conflict zone, it looks like you'll automatically be hostile to one of them. I'm not sure what pushes the decision, but I hope it has to do with which you're most hostile with. I've been doing missions for Law Party and have killed a whole lot more Dynamic ships. I ended up automatically hostile to Dynamic Commodities. I didn't try to choose a faction. Would be interesting to try choosing DC and see if the colors switch.

The 1.2 beta update hasn't fixed the faction mission bug. It still shows Sukua after every mission.

Go forth and fight Dynamic Commodities. Make sure to choose the Faction from the right panel, and cash in the combat bonds.

We fight along side the Law Party, because the enemy of our enemy is our enemy's enemy (or something like that).

"News"
    SPASSKY'S INHERITANCE, MIKUNN - MARCH 4: Civil war has broken out between the Law Party of HR 7327 and HR 7327 Dynamic Commodities. At this point, it is unclear which station or stations are being fought over. The likely stations under contention are Friend Enterprise, currently held by Dynamic Commodities, and Gabriel Station held by the Law Party.

Tensions between the two factions came to a head as they Law Party gained Influence as Dynamic Commodities lost it, according to reports, due to attacks on their assets. When polls showed Influence matched between the factions at 21%, Civil War became a possibility.

The Dukes of Mikunn, with a majority of Influence in the area, have thrown their support behind the Law Party of HR 7327. Analysts believe this is a shrewd move to weaken Dynamic Commodities to allow eventual take over of Hiraga Station, the seat of power in the HR 7327 system.

So the civil war between Law Party and Dynamic has started. Where do we stand on this? Maybe we should just blast both of them without choosing sides in the conflict zones?
    Law Party, Law Party, Law Party

Originally Posted by Walt Kerman View Post (Source)
    Just to clarify, you mean ally with Law Party, right? Not fight them.

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1370
    Did Michael Brooks say anything about the state of this bug?
    It's still an open issue.

Michael

Boss, I think you should update the ComWatch with the new directive

Well it seems that i cant choose a side when hostile to both factions. So i need to grind with Law so i can help out and gain that kill money

Originally Posted by MexarMandin View Post (Source)
    Well it seems that i cant choose a side when hostile to both factions. So i need to grind with Law so i can help out and gain that kill money
    I'd suggest trying to pick Combat Missions for them. Michael Brookes noted only Combat Missions and Actions (combat bonds?) affect Influence during Civil War. Of course, I'd imagine any mission will help with Reputation. I'm still hostile with Law Party, but just did about 6 missions for them yesterday, and at least in the Conflict Zones they're not red.

I didn't try to choose a faction though, so that may fail for me. I was in my Type 6 in the area, and just wanted to check it out before I went to work.

I cant choose a side either.

Been trying to get a Law Party Mission for the past hour to get back in the green with them. Can't find one.

If missions had worked in the first place I wouldn't have had to get in the red with them. Looks like I'm out for this civil war.

Been trying to get a Law Party Mission for the past hour to get back in the green with them. Can't find one.

If missions had worked in the first place I wouldn't have had to get in the red with them. Looks like I'm out for this civil war.
    Might be worth it to continue attacking DC ships in RES. That may not directly increase Influence for Law Party, but if it continues to reduce security and influence for DC, that still helps Law Party.

Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post (Source)
    Might be worth it to continue attacking DC ships in RES. That may not directly increase Influence for Law Party, but if it continues to reduce security and influence for DC, that still helps Law Party.
    I was thinking about doing checkpoints since those show up in civil wars as well.

Please see the Spassky's forum for a possible solution if you can't chose a faction due to being hostile.

http://www.elithor.com/index.php?thr...327-status.61/

Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post (Source)
    Please see the Spassky's forum for a possible solution if you can't chose a faction due to being hostile.

http://www.elithor.com/index.php?thr...327-status.61/
    Noted. Thanks for the link.