Nice page, Bookmarked
Nice page, Bookmarked
Pew Pew LazoR!
You Tube clips going on at YouTube
What do the damage numbers show?
i.e. Class 1 Multicannon: DPS: 3 (2*8.5); Dmg: K; Pen: A
2 damage * 8.5 shots per second? why ist DPS 3 and not 2*8.5=17 ?
Cannon : DPS: 3 (5*0.5); Dmg: K; Pen: A = 2.5 Damage?
2. This is known for some SCB modules, but not others, because it's also not shown in the in-game module stats. So if you know any of those missing numbers, send them along and I'll add them.
3. I don't think this is exactly known either, at least I haven't seen any equation to calculate it. If you know (or develop) one, let me know and I'll add it.
4. There should already be comma delimiters in prices since they get so large, but not elsewhere since most other numbers don't even get into the 1000s. Where specifically do you think they should be added?
The Clipper doesn't look quiet right. I'm at work at the moment, so can't check, but I know that my Clipper has 172 tons of cargo space with shields and a fuel scoop, and I can only get the Clipper to 120 tons using your tool. It looks like a class 6 internal compartment could be missing?
I'll check it out tonight when I get back. Apart from that, absolutely brilliant work! It's tools like this, created by the community, that I love. Makes things so much easier
Cheers for the reply.
2. The Wiki lists values up to 5A (http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Cell_Bank). I can afford a Type 6 to do some testing.
3. Sorry, not at the moment. I will check the shield calc thread and keep an eye out.
4. You’re right. Price comma is only missing when I use my Android phone (Samsung Gal. S3) so maybe not the site’s issue.
2. Oh, whoops -- I was about to say that I already have all those values in there, which is technically true, but there was a bug that made them not actually display on the page. Sorry, should have double checked that before answering. Fixed in the next update (at least up to 5A -- still need data for the rest).
3. Cool. Definitely loving all the community research that's going into figuring out these mechanics, and looking forward to incorporating more of that as it's discovered.
Great news concerning cell banks
I don't think I can afford a ship with a Class 6 internal yet but I think that "up to 5s" covers most people's needs. Partly because advice in the shield calc thread is to fit one a class below fitted shield class.
As far as I recall, I haven't swapped out the shields for lower sized, but I wouldn't rule anything out till I've got back from work and checked my actual setup out
Could something like a "Filled (s)" or "Sec to fill" value be added to fuel scoops that reacts to the selected fuel bay?
E.g. for a 2-tonne tank: 111s for a 1E and 8s for an 5E.
Come on bump for visibility! need some commanders to provide data on the Federal Dropship! I want to know just how expensive that flying turd is to outfit.
If I get enough money to just do it anyway I will for sure post all the data I can find.