Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 769

Thread: Elite Shipyard

  1. #676
    Originally Posted by RadiKyle View Post (Source)
    Okay I'll see what info I can dig up re Sys pips effect on shields. (I found some on reddit but it looks out of date.)

    Is this info regarding the ship mass vs optimal mass still current?
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post2770174
    I tried to do a linear interpolation and was not able to match the results from E Shipyard. I got the impression that a 3-point curve spans from min to max mass rather than 2 straight lines.
    Yeah, an FD developer claimed at one point that shields and thrusters used linear interpolation, but that was clearly not correct. The community went through a few iterations of better approximations, and a few months ago I was able to derive what I now think is the actual formula used internally, which is documented here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...er-Mass-Curves

  2. #677
    Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    Yeah, an FD developer claimed at one point that shields and thrusters used linear interpolation, but that was clearly not correct. The community went through a few iterations of better approximations, and a few months ago I was able to derive what I now think is the actual formula used internally, which is documented here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...er-Mass-Curves
    Awesome stuff, thanks!
    CMDR RadiKyle
    Wiki contributor | C=64 survivor
    X52 Pro | TrackIR Pro | Win 7 Pro 64 | GTX 1070 @ 2560x1440x60 | i7-2600K @ 4.5 | 16 GB

  3. #678
    Originally Posted by RadiKyle View Post (Source)
    Okay I'll see what info I can dig up re Sys pips effect on shields. (I found some on reddit but it looks out of date.)
    Ok so it looks like the "old" info about Sys pips is still valid, as commented here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4943556

    Granted it's still empirical rather than formulaic. Think it could be implemented in Shipyard?

    Actually I wonder if the curve follows the same normalized power curve you developed for the mass effects?
    CMDR RadiKyle
    Wiki contributor | C=64 survivor
    X52 Pro | TrackIR Pro | Win 7 Pro 64 | GTX 1070 @ 2560x1440x60 | i7-2600K @ 4.5 | 16 GB

  4. #679
    Hello.
    I've detected a couple of issues:

    - You can have Class 5 Shields (engineered, with max. mass secondary bonus) in an Imperial Cutter.
    The process is described here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...is-it-possible
    ED Shipyard doesn't import my 5A (max. mass 1125 T) shielded Cutter configuration correctly.
    This is the message I get:

    "API ship(s) imported with errors:
    * Internal #6:Cannot fit "5A Shield Generator"
    "

    - Problem importing my free Sidewinder.
    This is the message I get:

    "API ship(s) imported with errors:

    * PowerPlant: Unknown module #128666635 "Int_PowerPlant_Size2_Class1_free"
    * MainEngines: Unknown module #128666636 "Int_Engine_Size2_Class1_free"
    * FrameShiftDrive: Unknown module #128666637 "Int_Hyperdrive_Size2_Class1_free"
    * LifeSupport: Unknown module #128666638 "Int_LifeSupport_Size1_Class1_free"
    * PowerDistributor: Unknown module #128666639 "Int_PowerDistributor_Size1_Class1_free"
    * Radar: Unknown module #128666640 "Int_Sensors_Size1_Class1_free"
    * FuelTank: Unknown module #128667018 "Int_FuelTank_Size1_Class3_free"
    * Internal #4: Unknown module #128666642 "Int_StellarBodyDiscoveryScanner_Standard_free"
    * Internal #2: Unknown module #128666643 "Int_CargoRack_Size2_Class1_free"
    * Internal #2: Unknown module #128666641 "Int_ShieldGenerator_Size2_Class1_free"
    * 1:Cannot be empty
    * 2:Cannot be empty
    * 3:Cannot be empty
    * 4:Cannot be empty
    * 5:Cannot be empty
    * 6:Cannot be empty
    * 7:Cannot be empty
    "



    Also, can you consider adding more stats in "Export (with stats)"?
    Things like Speed, Mnv, Damage...
    Export (with stats) it's a very useful feature. It would be great to see more stats.

    Thank you very much!
    Elite - Elite - Elite
    Explorador, Caza-recompensas, Contrabandista y Mercenario (con principios)

  5. #680
    Originally Posted by Gin RideIntoTheSun View Post (Source)
    Problem importing my free Sidewinder.
    While sitting in your Sidewinder please post or PM me the output of File -> Save Raw Data in EDMC and I'll add these modules to the master list. Is this a stock free Sidewinder, or have you changed some modules?

  6. #681
    Thanks taleden... this has been an excellent tool!

  7. #682
    Originally Posted by Otis B. View Post (Source)
    While sitting in your Sidewinder please post or PM me the output of File -> Save Raw Data in EDMC and I'll add these modules to the master list.
    PM sent.

    Is this a stock free Sidewinder, or have you changed some modules?
    I don't remember. It's a ship I used two years (and 30 ships) ago.
    Looking at the configuration (everything is E, and is marked as "loaned" in the Outfitting screen), I probably never changed anything... except for the weapons. She has no weapons. I guess I purchased new ones and after a time I sold them.
    Elite - Elite - Elite
    Explorador, Caza-recompensas, Contrabandista y Mercenario (con principios)

  8. #683
    With 2.2.03 released, I'm wondering if you have an ETA on new version of the website for the current live build?
    Flying with the grace of a unicorn...
    Xbox GT: V8UC UNICORN PC CMDR: [REDACTED]
    Cobra Mk III official Owner's Club: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...I-Owner-s-Club
    Flight System: Razer Ornata & Mamba | Saitek X52 | HyperX Cloud II | MSI Z97 GAMING 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | MSI GTX 960 4GB | Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHZ

  9. #684
    Please Add Module Reinforcement Pack (MRP) for the Vulture. (2.2.03 Change log.)
    I can't plan upgrading my ship without your "shipyard". Good work. Go on!

  10. #685
    Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    With 2.2.03 released, I'm wondering if you have an ETA on new version of the website for the current live build?
    Originally Posted by Herrle View Post (Source)
    Please Add Module Reinforcement Pack (MRP) for the Vulture. (2.2.03 Change log.)
    I can't plan upgrading my ship without your "shipyard". Good work. Go on!
    Unfortunately I was out of town when the patch dropped and FD made a lot of subtle changes between beta 4 and the final release, so it's taken me longer than usual to get the update ready. But it's in progress, hopefully done later today or tomorrow at the latest.

  11. #686
    Updated to v2.2.7 to support EDv2.2.03, including Military Compartments, MRPs, and various module and blueprint updates.

  12. #687
    Minor detail: Long range mods appear to still have a damage penalty? According to the notes & ingame blueprints, this is now gone:

    - Long Range now removes damage falloff from range on the weapon
    - Long Range no longer increases WEP draw
    - Long Range no longer reduces raw damage

    But the shipyard still indicates a damage (and thus DPS) loss. (I'm just tweaking that manually myself in the meantime, just thought I'd point it out!)

    edit: The "damage" table also isn't working for me...do I need to do a cache clean?

  13. #688
    Whoops, you're right, forgot to remove the damage penalty on LR. Should be fixed now, though you may have to force-refresh (F5 or Shift-F5) to get your browser to reload it.

    What trouble are you having with the damage table?

  14. #689
    Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    Unfortunately I was out of town when the patch dropped and FD made a lot of subtle changes between beta 4 and the final release, so it's taken me longer than usual to get the update ready. But it's in progress, hopefully done later today or tomorrow at the latest.
    Fair play dude.
    Flying with the grace of a unicorn...
    Xbox GT: V8UC UNICORN PC CMDR: [REDACTED]
    Cobra Mk III official Owner's Club: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...I-Owner-s-Club
    Flight System: Razer Ornata & Mamba | Saitek X52 | HyperX Cloud II | MSI Z97 GAMING 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | MSI GTX 960 4GB | Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHZ

  15. #690
    Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    What trouble are you having with the damage table?
    It does not work at all for me, too… Burst DPS and ammo duration are all ∞, burst duration is empty, sustained levels are 0% and sustained DPS is “?.?”. This happens even on a freshly opened E Shipyard page in a freshly opened instance of Firefox.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast