Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 424849505152

Thread: Elite Shipyard

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    http://edshipyard.com/beta is updated for 2.4.0 open beta 4, including the new Repair Limpet Controller modules and preliminary support for Frontier's new version of engineering modifications in the Companion API export (such as you can access via EDMC among other tools). Please note that Frontier is still working on restoring this data to the API export so some things are still missing or incorrect; for example in beta 4, Shield Generators will have incorrect Regen, Broken Regen and Distributor Draw attribute values. Hopefully Frontier will fix that in the next beta update, but please post any other irregularities here (ideally along with a link to your API export in JSON format along with a screenshot of the affected module(s) in the in-game "MODIFICATIONS" panel view) so I can determine if the problem is in edshipyard's parser or the actual API data.
    When I click on my ship link from EDMC, I'm taken to normal edshipyard (no beta). I manually add /beta/ while keeping other part of URL intact.
    But then I dont get engmod data.

Is this problem with EDMC, EDSHIPYARD, or me ?

Originally Posted by rdslw View Post (Source)
    When I click on my ship link from EDMC, I'm taken to normal edshipyard (no beta).
    Are you running E: D 2.4 Beta? EDMC sends you to the Beta or live EDShipyard site depending on whether you're running E: D Beta or live. And the enginering mods info is currently only available in E: D 2.4 Beta.

Originally Posted by Otis B. View Post (Source)
    Are you running E: D 2.4 Beta? EDMC sends you to the Beta or live EDShipyard site depending on whether you're running E: D Beta or live. And the enginering mods info is currently only available in E: D 2.4 Beta.
    That would be it.

I thougth (because Companion API is separate release cycle from live/beta) that I always get engmod data, no matter what. but yeah, im in live version. Thanks.

Originally Posted by rdslw View Post (Source)
    I thougth (because Companion API is separate release cycle from live/beta) that I always get engmod data, no matter what.
    Frontier recently changed it so that 3rd-party tools can get cAPI information from Beta and Live universes, and have introduced new features in the Beta cAPI ahead of Live.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 424849505152