Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 48515253545558 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 926

Thread: Elite Shipyard

  1. #781
    Update to v2.4.5: the newly release Type-10 Defender is now available, as well as the medium sized (class 3) AX Missile Racks and AX Multi-cannons.

  2. #782
    Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    Update to v2.4.5: the newly release Type-10 Defender is now available, as well as the medium sized (class 3) AX Missile Racks and AX Multi-cannons.
    page still shows me the 2.4.4

  3. #783
    You may have to force-refresh (shift-F5) and/or wait a few minutes to get it to update for you; my hosting provider seems to use some pretty aggressively cached load distribution which can cause delays getting the new version to load, but it reduces my hosting costs.

  4. #784
    FWIW the T10 popped up right away for me. Safari on smart phone.
    And thanks for your quick work on your website.

  5. #785
    Hi, thanks for the tool.
    Is there a way to export all data(including ship loadout names and modified modules names) for all ships at once from EDshipyard? Just want to transfer data to another computer and back it up as well.

  6. #786
    Originally Posted by TANDKO View Post (Source)
    Hi, thanks for the tool.
    Is there a way to export all data(including ship loadout names and modified modules names) for all ships at once from EDshipyard? Just want to transfer data to another computer and back it up as well.
    I'll see about adding bulk export/import at some point, but in the mean time all data is stored in your browser's "localStorage" which ought to be written to a file in some directory that depends on the browser. Probably the easiest method at the moment is to search for your browser name and "localstorage backup restore" and find instructions or a tool to do it.

  7. #787
    Updated to v2.4.6: the Type-10 should now import correctly from EDMC and similar API-based tools and now has its mass lock factor, and modifications to weapon range should now correctly affect falloff as well. Also temporarily disabled the warning when importing weapons with Rate Of Fire modifications; there seems to be a bug with the modifier data exported by FD's API so you'll have to enter ROF modifiers manually for now.

  8. #788
    Thanks again!

    E.D. Shipyard is the absolute best in my book!

  9. #789
    Hey. ED Shipyard stopped working for me a couple of months ago. I can select a ship and the page updates, but if I select a module nothing happens. This is the same on 2 machines. Any idea where to look for the problem?

  10. #790

  11. #791
    Originally Posted by metatheurgist View Post (Source)
    Hey. ED Shipyard stopped working for me a couple of months ago. I can select a ship and the page updates, but if I select a module nothing happens. This is the same on 2 machines. Any idea where to look for the problem?
    What browser do you use? I've heard of this happening in IE 11 but I don't have that installed to test it myself; it does work in Edge on Win 10 as well as Chrome, Firefox and Safari on all platforms AFAIK.

  12. #792
    Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    What browser do you use? I've heard of this happening in IE 11 but I don't have that installed to test it myself; it does work in Edge on Win 10 as well as Chrome, Firefox and Safari on all platforms AFAIK.
    IE 11. It does work in Chrome on the same machine so I assume it's something changed in IE, which is weird since it happened to 2 machines at the same time. I can use chrome but my default is IE and I usually forget I have chrome installed.

  13. #793
    Updated to v2.4.7 to add the new Decontamination Limpet Controllers and allow undersized Thruster and Shield Generator modules to be fitted, which were previously hidden. These modules will report zero thrust or shield strength if their maximum mass is exceeded by the current loadout, but an engineering modification to their Optimal Mass can potentially make them usable. Also added red warning shading to undersized Power Distributors (having insufficient Engine Capacity to boost the ship); these were always allowed to be fitted, but were previously not differentiated in the module picker list. Here too, an engineering modification can allow these modules to boost the ship after all.

  14. #794
    Updated for EDv3.0.0 beta 1 at http://edshipyard.com/beta , including support for the new Alliance Chieftain, new Recon Limpet Controllers, and the Type-10's upgraded Power Distributor slot.

  15. #795
    the T9 seems to of had a bit of a buff with an extra Class 8 slot. No word yet as to whether it's intentional or not.

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...e-Buff-to-788-!

    EDIT: Its been confirmed in the patch notes

Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 48515253545558 ... LastLast