Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354

Thread: Elite Shipyard

the T9 seems to of had a bit of a buff with an extra Class 8 slot. No word yet as to whether it's intentional or not.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...e-Buff-to-788-!

EDIT: Its been confirmed in the patch notes

The beta site is updated for 3.0 beta 2, including the buffed Type-9, two of the new Tech Trader modules, fixed Recon Limpets, and all new base engineering recipe stats as of beta 2. Experimental effects are not supported yet but are on the way, and of course all engineering recipe data may still change before the 3.0 release.

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    The beta site is updated for 3.0 beta 2, including the buffed Type-9, two of the new Tech Trader modules, fixed Recon Limpets, and all new base engineering recipe stats as of beta 2. Experimental effects are not supported yet but are on the way, and of course all engineering recipe data may still change before the 3.0 release.
    Thanks so much ! love your work

Updated for beta 3, including all changes noted in the changelog.

In other news, the Type-7 is an explorer now.

Nothing seems to have changed in ED shipyards Beta 3, except the version label

My hosting provider has some pretty aggressive cache settings, you may have to force-refresh (F5 or Shift-F5) to get it to load all the new files.

Ah, thank you much. I'll give it a try, though I am currently using my phone lol

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    In other news, the Type-7 is an explorer now.
    Only for the beta: Type 7 -bye bye ASP

Sandro said that one of the C5 module of the shieftain will become C6, nobody knows if h talked about the FSD or th optional (used for shield)

Originally Posted by Starender View Post (Source)
    Sandro said that one of the C5 module of the shieftain will become C6, nobody knows if h talked about the FSD or th optional (used for shield)
    My guess would be one of the optional C5 slots.

It's doubtful that they would change the FSD to a C6, but it's nice to dream and imagine the explorer potential if they did... it would need a larger fuel though.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354