Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 49525354555659 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Shipyard

The beta site is updated for 3.0 beta 2, including the buffed Type-9, two of the new Tech Trader modules, fixed Recon Limpets, and all new base engineering recipe stats as of beta 2. Experimental effects are not supported yet but are on the way, and of course all engineering recipe data may still change before the 3.0 release.

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    The beta site is updated for 3.0 beta 2, including the buffed Type-9, two of the new Tech Trader modules, fixed Recon Limpets, and all new base engineering recipe stats as of beta 2. Experimental effects are not supported yet but are on the way, and of course all engineering recipe data may still change before the 3.0 release.
    Thanks so much ! love your work

Updated for beta 3, including all changes noted in the changelog.

In other news, the Type-7 is an explorer now.

Nothing seems to have changed in ED shipyards Beta 3, except the version label

My hosting provider has some pretty aggressive cache settings, you may have to force-refresh (F5 or Shift-F5) to get it to load all the new files.

Ah, thank you much. I'll give it a try, though I am currently using my phone lol

Originally Posted by taleden View Post (Source)
    In other news, the Type-7 is an explorer now.
    Only for the beta: Type 7 -bye bye ASP

Sandro said that one of the C5 module of the shieftain will become à C6, nobody knows if hé talked about the FSD or thé optional (used for shield)

Originally Posted by Starender View Post (Source)
    Sandro said that one of the C5 module of the shieftain will become à C6, nobody knows if hé talked about the FSD or thé optional (used for shield)
    My guess would be one of the optional C5 slots.

It's doubtful that they would change the FSD to a C6, but it's nice to dream and imagine the explorer potential if they did... it would need a larger fuel though.

www.edshipyard.com is updated for EDv3.0.0, including the new Alliance Chieftain, Tech Broker modules and Recon Limpets, and updates to the Keelback, Type-7, Type-9, Type-10 and engineering blueprints. There's also a special sneak peek at things to come...

Thanks for the update.

In regards to the new look... once implemented, will one still be able to use the old layout?

Originally Posted by JRok View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the update.

In regards to the new look... once implemented, will one still be able to use the old layout?
    I'd prefer to eventually retire the old layout so I don't have to maintain two separate codebases going forward; part of the reason for putting up this preview is to gather feedback, so if there's anything about the new design that people hate, now's the time to speak up.

Some usability issues already on the list to address are improving the scaling at very high and very low resolutions or window sizes, and to add options to make it more usable on touch interfaces, and maybe to patch issues with old or difficult browsers like IE/Edge, but if there are other things that would make you prefer the old design to the new, let me know and I'll see what I can do to address them.

Awesome work! Thx for the update!

Loving the new design, missing the total MJ recharge value for SCBs per charge. I like to see at a glance if my SCBs are over- or undersized for the shield's MJ. The new special effects for internals are a game changer, fully geared up ships will be monsters.

like it, well done

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 49525354555659 ... LastLast