+1 for work great job.

Excellent, very handy +1 rep

I like this great work....

Finally! Thanks so much.

Excellent work!

edit - noticed no Clipper data, PM if you need any info

Someone send him data for other ships

repped +1 good work cmdr

I noticed that in the tool, all shield generators of the same Size Number have identical optimal and maximum mass values. Is that how they are in-game? Not been able to play for a couple of days but I thought they varied with Class Letter like thrusters.

Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post (Source)
    I noticed that in the tool, all shield generators of the same Size Number have identical optimal and maximum mass values. Is that how they are in-game? Not been able to play for a couple of days but I thought they varied with Class Letter like thrusters.
    I noticed this in-game yesterday and it seemed odd. There was basically no listed difference between an E5 and A5 shield generator. I assume there's actually a shield strength stat not being listed which makes all the difference.

Very nice tool btw, it would be great if you could also add purchase locations. The wiki site is listing them, but it would be handy to have everything in one place. Some images wouldn't go amiss either

Cheers, Hoshi, that is good to know. Does seem a bit odd compared to other stuff if it was intended that way.

You Sir are a scholar and a gentleman, have some much deserved rep.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast