Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5659606162 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 923

Thread: Elite Shipyard

  1. #901
    Originally Posted by Nerix View Post (Source)
    Strange, works fine for me. On latest Android, Firefox. Perhaps try different browsers.
    My phone only has edge so I'm unable to try different browsers.

  2. #902
    Originally Posted by nathanc213 View Post (Source)
    My phone only has edge so I'm unable to try different browsers.
    Edge doesnt seem to like it, but chrome does, both for my desk top and phone

    Same issue cannot select the ship

  3. #903
    Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    Edge doesnt seem to like it, but chrome does, both for my desk top and phone

    Same issue cannot select the ship
    Unfortunately chrome is unavailable on my device and edge is all i have access to.

  4. #904
    Oh wow just discovered you can drag and drop modules between slot!

  5. #905
    Yeah, the site does seem to have some issues, the inability to select a ship has been around for a while. I've been using Vivaldi because of the problems on Edge. I'm hopeful that it'll get fixed soon though.

  6. #906
    Man, I'd like to see the new ships & equipment on here.

    I'd also like to point out...I don't think Penetrator Munitions are possible to put onto Pack-hound missiles? Correct me if I'm wrong, any information I can find about it seems to indicate they are a Dumbfire Missile exclusive effect.


    p.s. On another note, trying out the new look, there's some irritating behavior with scroll bars and the page jumping up and down when trying to select and drag & drop stuff. It is kinda vague and I do apologize for that, but I mean, set up a loadout yourself and it should be readily apparent. Using the latest Firefox browser here.

  7. #907
    Originally Posted by V'larr View Post (Source)
    I don't think Penetrator Munitions are possible to put onto Pack-hound missiles? Correct me if I'm wrong, any information I can find about it seems to indicate they are a Dumbfire Missile exclusive effect.
    Yeah, penetrator is dumbfire only, not packhounds or seekers. (Although there is a torpedo variant.)

  8. #908
    Originally Posted by Truesilver View Post (Source)
    Yeah, penetrator is dumbfire only, not packhounds or seekers. (Although there is a torpedo variant.)
    I think the coriolis folks need to fix that too, then.

  9. #909
    Greetings!

    First time posting in the ED shipyard forum so let me start by saying how much I appreciate this community app. The new look is amazing and makes things very easy to understand. I never build a ship without this. It's become indispensable and honestly... really just showcases how little information and how bad and cryptic the outfitting is in-game.

    I also made a financial donation to the cause! I hope it helps support ongoing efforts. Keep up the great work!

    Is there any ETA on the addition of the Krait? I'm dying to waste countless hours doing hypothetical builds at my desk at work, LOL

    Cheers all!

    o7

  10. #910
    Really a great tool, can't state that often enough!

    Is their an ETA for the new update? Would like to modify my Exploraconda with the new Guardian FSD Booster stats

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ster-new-stats

  11. #911
    Just a little bump. Any word on Krait being added to the utility?

    Don't mean to sound pushy or ungrateful. I love EDShipyard. I'm just excited to get down to burning endless hours doing hypothetical builds

    Again, thanks to the Author(s) of this utility!

  12. #912
    It's been a while since taleden has posted anywhere

    Hoping he may still be about and in good health as I do prefer Shipyard to other options.

  13. #913
    Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    It's been a while since taleden has posted anywhere

    Hoping he may still be about and in good health as I do prefer Shipyard to other options.
    I was actually just thinking this. I hope the Author is OK.
    With luck nothing tragic has happened and they're just spending more time enjoying real-life then the cosmos.

    I like the interface and intuitive nature of Coriolis. It's a wonderful community tool... but ED shipyard just provides a few more metrics and data that Coriolis doesn't have.

    Anyway, I shall patiently wait and hope for the best!

  14. #914
    So, I've gotten my hands on info that taleden's alive and well, just busy IRL, is aware of what's up and will catch up when able: https://old.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger..._have/e2hbcu8/

  15. #915
    Glad he's safe! Thanks for the heads up.

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5659606162 LastLast