Page 377 of 683 First 373375376377378379381 Last
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Screenie(s)...

Originally Posted by ThirdNostril View Post (Source)
    That DoF is delicious. Great shots dudes

Been working on my smuggler/pirate python for the past two weeks, all about the lowest emissions and light weight mods all around. 2xc3Beams, 1xC3Canon, 2xC2RailGuns all lightweight with good powerdraw reductions. C2 Interdictor with 97% Capture Arc. 5AFSD with a 52% OptimizedMass. Utilities such as wake scanner and manifest scanner are all lightweight as well. It sits at 25% Heat out of supercruise and silent running creeps up on the heat ever so slightly. Optionals include lightweight collector limpets and a grade4 reinforced shields. I've interdicted plenty of deadly and elite haulers and the railguns came in very handy for the SCB's. Silent running hasn't failed me once yet out of the 30+ smuggling missions that I've taken. Really impressed with this ship for what I built it for and I'm having a blast with it. Still not sure on what to call it though. EDIT: Found the perfect name for this ship after researching the word Clandestine. "The Clam" is a perfect fit

https://abload.de/img/pythoniijan.jpg
    I read you, see if you like Clandestino or Clandestina, maybe not as cool as Rossinante but a lot of folks will get the drug smuggling reference.

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    I was there in a Doflin myself. ...
    That typo made me laugh so hard I went into a mild coughing fit. Since I can't rep your post yet, I did the next best thing in the meantime:

Originally Posted by BACKER #-4112 View Post (Source)
    That typo made me laugh so hard I went into a mild coughing fit. Since I can't rep your post yet, I did the next best thing in the meantime:

Indeed it's not a typo, it's a nickname Got used to calling it that with my girlfriend, sorry.

Originally Posted by Father Cool View Post (Source)
    A few shots with the new camera. You can do some awesome exploring with it but don't forget its an actual drone and when the signal drops out you get some crazy effects!
    If you're recording video you can actually use the loss of signal to create some nice intros. For instance you can go to the back of the asteroid station and disappear into the rock, hit record and then slowly move forward and you get a fiarly nice bleed to focus effect as you come out of the rock.

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    Hahaha, I was there in a Doflin myself. ...
    You mean to tell me you were there and didn't get screenshots? Don't worry, I got this.

Aldebaran - Fisher's Rest:

You mean to tell me you were there and didn't get screenshots? Don't worry, I got this.

Aldebaran - Fisher's Rest:

Niice Yeah, I was too busy bug reporting the ship itself and after that the game crashed. So couldn't be bothered to go back and take pictures. But you got me covered

Okinura - Near Fisher Terminal, opposite Okinura 6A, There's this thing called "Naphta Class Tanker".
    Can't land on it, just look. A lot of NPC pirates and Security Ships flying about scanning you.

Asteroid mine huh?
    Also can be a perfect pirate hideout.

Kappa Fornacis - Panes:

Loving the new camera modes.

What better way to test the new fast scanner mod than to revisit a favorite spot? Consequently, it raises both power requirements and mass but the speed increase is very noticeable.

Server going down stopped my planned SRV activity. I was going to record the SRV going over the edge..... for Science!

Chilling out in one of my favourite places in the bubble.... then I noticed something, are those atmospheric scattering effects of some kind?

Originally Posted by CMDR Hellakitty View Post (Source)
    Chilling out in one of my favourite places in the bubble.... then I noticed something, are those atmospheric scattering effects of some kind?

http://i.imgur.com/f7ziJaJ.jpg
    Volatile gases. Not really an atmosphere, just materials rising out of the surface.

To infinity, and beyoooond....